View Thread : Members Pictures!!!

-iLluSiON-
Well, since I'm fairly new here, I was thinking that it would be cool to post a few member pictures. I'm sure there's been other posts on this, but I'm starting another one.

Hahaha. Let the pics roll in.

-iLluSiON-
*has darunia pics as well*
*threatens to post them*

this one was for my school's jackass.

OB1
Post the Darunia pics!

-iLluSiON-
Me playin guitar for my band...

okay, enough of me. Let's see YOU.

OB1, only if you post pics of you :shakeit:

OB1
Alright, let me find my crappy camera.

Darunia
No need OB1, I already have a pic of you:

OB1
:rolleyes: :stick:

Darunia
Yea, I know; but that was the most offensive pic I had on my hard drive at the time. Sorry.

OB1
That's not really insulting...

Darunia
OB1, let's not contaiminate a 5th thread with out constant warfare, so let's just stay out of this one, hope that it actually stays to the topic, and fight in the rest.

---Mnsr. Darunia, Esq., Le Comte de Hyrule

OB1
"Constant warfare"? :confused:

Darunia
Oh, that's right, OB1 is too innocent to have noticed that we've been going back and forth, fighting and countering one another all fucking afternoon and night, in 5 threads and across three forums. You must not have noticed this one, the 5,000th Post Thread, the Drunk thread, the others...

OB1
I didn't know that we were fighting. I was having fun.

Darunia
Well now it's died down thanks to the unifying peace-making-prowess of Lupin, but yes, we were fighting.

OB1
I really wouldn't consider that "fighting".

-iLluSiON-
*Ahem* How bout those pics.

Sacred Jellybean
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~djc46/1.jpg

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~djc46/monkey.jpg

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~djc46/surprise.jpg

^This girl at Warped Tour surprised me when she pulled a disposable camera out on me. She sent a scan to me online a couple weeks later.

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~djc46/crotchetorialmagnificence.jpg

And now, a crotch shot!

Darunia
Here's me in front of my car downtown.

Moiraine
I will have to try to get some pics onto this comp. All of mine were on my brothers comp.

Great Rumbler
I'll to get some better pics of me but for now these are all I have:

Undertow
Me.

Dark Lord Neo
I'll try to get a new one later, this one is over a year old

Laser Link
http://www.tcforums.com/images/monkey.jpg
SJ and I can be Monkey Brothers!

OB1
Since we're bringing out the old pictures...

OB1
Here's an old picture of me, since I can't find my damn camera. Just take away the fur and the catness and it kinda looks like me:

Moiraine
Awww look at the kitty ^_^

Darunia
Oh muh god, look at the pwitty kitties!! Couldn't you just DIE! They're so friggin' adorable!;)

Moiraine
Originally posted by Darunia
Oh muh god, look at the pwitty kitties!! Couldn't you just DIE! They're so friggin' adorable!;)

Just like you Nichole...

Speaking of you Darunia.. My brother and started playing FF9 again. When we were watchin to cut scenes we saw Steiner.. We noticed that he acts the same way that you do :)

Moiraine
This is the only one that I have right now...

Private Hudson
That picture is so old, Mel!

Moiraine
Thank you captain obvious... As said before all my pics are/were on welty's comp... The only reason I even have this is because he had put this on a disk for me with some other stuff awhile ago.

-iLluSiON-
Steiner/darunia = same person. indeed. I noticed that last year.

Moiraine
He is so funny in that game though. I love watching him and Zidane argue :)

Laser Link
I would put up another picture of me and my hedgehog impression, put one of the cats knocked our digital camera into a sink full of dirty dishes and water in the middle of the night, and now we have a very expensive paper weight. Nikon doesn't have quite the same hardware replacement guarantees as Nintendo, unforutnately, and they have this idea that drowning a camera in water for several hours voids the warranty. :rolleyes: When we get the film developed I'll see if I have anything cool from my vacation, so maybe then.

EdenMaster
And Let us never speak of it again.

-_____-
Heres a pic of meeeee!!!

-_____-
Holy crap these are huge pics. oh well lol. live with it. heres one of me trying to make an evil face rofl. isnt working :D My tongue is long though!!!! Ex-gf loved that one....*cough*

OB1

you're not an actual line?

Private Hudson
No, but it looks like he's been snorting a few of them.

Dark Jaguar
How do you snort a line?

Undertow
Originally posted by Dark Jaguar
How do you snort a line?

Eheh.

Weltall
Originally posted by Dark Jaguar
How do you snort a line?

A straw and a good, deep breath usually does the trick. :bummed:

-_____-
:stupid:
Originally posted by OB1

you're not an actual line?

sorry to dissapoint you. :(

Laser Link
Did anybody else notice that OB1 gives everyone a hard time about not giving their real name, but he won't put up his picture? :D

OB1
Everyone here has already seen me before. I even met you in real life!

Well okay, so you're the only one who knows what I look like, but I refuse to post a picture of myself until DJ and/or ABF do the same. Come on, people!

A Black Falcon
Not likely. :)

OB1
Pfft, I knew it.

Fine, you'll never see what I look like, either!

A Black Falcon
Oh I am so sad about that... :erm:

OB1
I have this Sincere-O-Meter next to me and it's reading negative on that comment on yours.

A Black Falcon
Ooh, sometimes you CAN tell when I'm not serious! ... but then again, I think I'm okay at sarcasm. :)

Great Rumbler
I refuse to post a picture of myself until DJ and/or ABF do the same

But, if you post a pic of yourself and they don't you can show them up! It'll make them look like the lesser men...people...whatever. Am I right here, folks?

-_____-
yes.

alien space marine
I am to swollen now due to allergies to reveal myself.

but you white people look all the same anyways.

Why does nobody have a mullet?