View Thread : New Topic

OB1
You like?

Laser Link
This is so great and rumbly- I really like.

A Black Falcon
Oh, great.

OB1
Sorry ABF, maybe next time you'll get your own forum... if you're good.

Great Rumbler
Hey, there's a forum named after me. Sweet.

A Black Falcon
Be happy, for as long as it lasts... :)

Oh, and OB1, sorry, but I'm an admin too and could rename a forum for myself if I wanted...

OB1
Pfft, I'd like to see you try!

A Black Falcon
Oh you don't think I would, do you?

Great Rumbler
But, A Black Falcon's Forum of Falconry just doesn't have the same ring to it.

A Black Falcon
Castle or Fortress of somethingorother? :)

OB1
PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Black Falcon
Okay, okay, it doesn't have quite the same ring to it... :)

Great Rumbler
No, I don't have a quit the...rel..sam...gemlop...what?

OB1
I talk like that in real life, to just about everyone I know. I'll start saying something normal but then trail off in an incoherent manner, with the volume of my voice dropping the more incoherent it gets.

Great Rumbler
Hahaha, that's messed up, man!

OB1
Yeah, people have trouble understanding me sometimes...

A Black Falcon
Wow, I wonder why!

OB1
Not very good at this game, are you? :chuckle:

A Black Falcon
Did I say I was? :)

Great Rumbler
...Yes.

OB1
It's raining here and it's very cloudy. It's almost always sunny over here in Colorado, so I'm not really used to it. Now I can't go outside! :cry:

A Black Falcon
It rained almost every day for like two weeks earlier this summer here... so I'm SO sad to hear you have one day of rain. Do you need the national guard called in to help with the disaster cleanup? :D

OB1
Why yes I do! It's almost always sunny over here in Colorado.

A Black Falcon
Funny, when I was in Colorado (it was summer, either '94 or '95) for vacation I seem to remember thunderstorms a LOT... not all day, but in many afternoons. Especially in Denver...

Great Rumbler
I went to Colorado about 3 years ago and there was big hail storm.

It's been raining here too.

Ryan
I've never been within 1,500 miles of Colorado in my life but I bet if I ever did go there it would rain.

On a side note, who the hell goes to Colorado for summer vacation? :confused:

A Black Falcon
Because when you're in school, there is no other time, of course...

OB1
Summer is great over here, and contrary to popular belief it is mostly warm-to-hot throughout most of the year, and almost always sunny. Best weather evah. We did have a pretty nasty winter last year, though.

Dark Lord Neo
I wish I could name a forum after myself, well I could but that would involve some activities that would piss some people off, no not hacking.

Laser Link
Today and yesterday were rainy and cold. But most of the time it's pretty nice her. However, it DOES rain nearly every single afternoon during July and August. We always get those hour long thunderstorms.

OB1
Muh? We got barely any rain this summer.