View Thread : Cows With Guns

Dark Jaguar
http://www.shagrat.net/Html/cows.htm

<embed src="http://www.shagrat.net/Portfolio/cows.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="340"></embed>

A Black Falcon
That's quite funny... where DO you find these things, DJ?

Laser Link
I thought this was gonna be about the Cowboys of Moo Mesa. But I'm glad it was not.

Great Rumbler
Wasn't that a cartoon series?

Laser Link
Yes, back about 8 years ago or so. I watched it every once in a while, because sometimes it was on right next to Bucky O'Hare.

EdenMaster
Cow Tse Tung :D

Moiraine
:cow:

alien space marine
noticed he refferd to a cow as a "he".

All cows are female .

I guess its really a transvestite bull with a gun.

I guess we can forgive the fact that the guy that made this is really uneducated.

but it was very funny none the less.

A Black Falcon
Yeah, cows are female and generally do not have horns, while bulls are male and have horns and no udder...

Great Rumbler
I know this will likely cause another debate, but...the term "cow" can mean either a male of female bovine.

A Black Falcon
The point really is more about how the cow has both horns and is called 'he' yet has an udder...

Dark Jaguar
Yeah, that's the fault of the flash animation maker. The song in the background was written long before the flash was made though, so can't blame that.

Great Rumbler
ASM: All cows are female.

ABF: Yeah, cows are female

Me: The term "cow" can mean either a male of female bovine.

ABF: The point really is more about how the cow has both horns and is called 'he' yet has an udder...

Me: *smashes face repeatedly against a brick wall* :bang:

alien space marine
is it possible to get a mp3 version of this thing?

As for GR statement that" cows could be either male or female".

While it is true some people commonly reffer to a bull as a "cow" , It isnt really a correct term. A herd of bulls and cows is called bovine just like a pride of lions has lioneses and Lions. The reason people call them all cows is because most often the entire farm is just females with maybe one or two males to provide sperm.

but since it is pretty well so common there is no big issue with calling them all cows and its not really that incorrect as usually it is all ladies anyways

but they call it "bull fights" not cow fights now do they?

Also the cartoonist who made that is missing a basic preschooler education , most kids know a male "bovine" is a bull and doesnt have huge milkers.

A Black Falcon
My problem with the thing really is the fact that its a male bovine (or cow, whatever) with udders! That is just so clearly wrong...

But its still really funny.

Great Rumbler
Originally posted by alien space marine
As for GR statement that" cows could be either male or female".

While it is true some people commonly reffer to a bull as a "cow" , It isnt really a correct term. A herd of bulls and cows is called bovine just like a pride of lions has lioneses and Lions. The reason people call them all cows is because most often the entire farm is just females with maybe one or two males to provide sperm.

but since it is pretty well so common there is no big issue with calling them all cows and its not really that incorrect as usually it is all ladies anyways

cow
n.

1. The mature female of cattle of the genus Bos.
2. The mature female of other large animals, such as whales, elephants, or moose.
3. A domesticated bovine of either sex or any age.

Dark Jaguar
For that matter, chicken refers to both genders of that animal, not just female (hen is for female chicken).

alien space marine
see chicken run , great movie somewhat simular to this.

As for the cow arguement , It doesnt matter its not a big deal anyways.

its just the cartoonist thats the most wrong here.
still funny though.

A Black Falcon
Chicken Run was really funny...

Oh, and obviously, 'chicken' is non-gendered, 'hen' is female, and 'rooster' is male...

alien space marine
Chicken run was made by the same playmation artist that created Wallice and Gromit .W&G is the best english cartoon ever.