View Thread : Favorite Trek series?

OB1
Vote and then tell us why. And anyone who votes for Voyager instead of TNG will be severely beaten.

N-Man
TNG. Jean-Luc is so sexy.

OB1
Uh..y-...yeah... well, I don't know if...

Great Rumbler
Picard and Data are the coolest.

A Black Falcon
I voted DS9... great story, good cast... its a great series. Voyager would be second, probably.

OB1
I can't believe you like Voyager more than TNG.

:nono:

Dark Lord Neo
TOS, then TNG

Great Rumbler
Originally posted by OB1
I can't believe you like Voyager more than TNG.

:nono:

That's not a very nice location line...

OB1
:D

OB1
This better?

Great Rumbler
Yes. :)

A Black Falcon
I don't know why I like Voyager over TNG... I watched both of them, and I'd seen some TNG before I saw Voyager... but for some reason I always preferred Voyager. Its just better!

OB1
No, it's not! This just goes to show how crazy you are. You're the only person I have ever known that actually prefers Voyager over TNG.

Great Rumbler
Its just better!

No, it isn't. You're just crazy.

In one episode of Voyager Janeway and one of the crew went warp 11 and they got turned into lizards!!

OB1
Really? I remember some really lame episodes (like the one with The Rock... ugh), but not that one.

Great Rumbler
I can't remember much that happened in that episode, it's been years since I've seen it, but I distinctly remember that part.

OB1
That's hilarious.

A Black Falcon
That episode was admittedly one of the ... not so good ... Voyager eps. I mean... when you beat the warp 11 barrier I am supposed to believe that you evolve into a different form of life that is some weird lizard-thing?

As for the one with The Rock (its name is something like Tsunkanse or something... can't spell it...), it wasn't great. It would have been better if it wasn't a pro wrestler cameo, though...

Dark Lord Neo
Originally posted by Great Rumbler
I can't remember much that happened in that episode, it's been years since I've seen it, but I distinctly remember that part.
Didn't the evolved forms of Janeway and the guy she was with mate

Great Rumbler
I don't remember anything like that, but it's possible I suppose.

OB1
And then there was that episode where Tuvok and Neelix formed into one being, one being that actually managed to be more annoying then ten Tuvoks and Neelixes combined!

Seriously, it was as if they just took plotlines from TNG and upped the annoying factor by ten thounsand.

A Black Falcon
It was Tom Paris, and yes, I think they did.

alien space marine
Originally posted by Dark Lord Neo
Didn't the evolved forms of Janeway and the guy she was with mate

That was a cool non post season 4 voyager episode ,It was like the opposite of TNGs Genesis were everyone devolved into monsters and riker turned into a ape man and worf turned into a giant deamon.

Tom Paris is the first to break the warp barrier in a modified shuttlecraft and a strange side effects causes him to evolve into a future advance human with extra brain lobes and is alergic to water.He breaks from sick bay and kidnaps Janeway and uses the shuttle to transwarp to some far off planet were they both finally evolve into giant salamanders and have children.

Tuvok finds them and realize the two had sex and procreated ,They both get the reversed back to humans and have the embarrasement of knowing they had babby salamander children.

OB1
That's incredibly lame. So what happened to their kids?

N-Man
10 to 1 says the scriptwriters just forgot about them.

A Black Falcon
Voyager usually doesn't follow up on episodes... left behind, I imagine. :)

Great Rumbler
Talk about bad parenting.

Darunia
I love TNG...but classic trek holds a narrow lead over it. The other series don't even count in my books. Man, wasn't "The Best of Both Worlds" in TNG an awesome event?? They dont' do cool shit like that anymore.