View Thread : Eat searing cappuchino!

Dark Jaguar
Don't you drink that stuff?

Yeah *cough*

On another note, Arcturus is a wuss. I just like totally threw him into some lava. Why is he wearing what looks to be the victoria's secret?

Great Rumbler
Frapuchino is better.

Laser Link
Coffee products are of the devil. I prefer to get my caffeine intake from other sources. Including my famous "Hot Microwaved Coke". Nothing will wake you up in the morning faster than that. Except maybe caffeinated soap (http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/) and hot Mountain Dew: Code Red. Mmmmmm.

Great Rumbler
I wish I had some caffeinated ketchup...

Dark Jaguar
Personally I don't like coffee at all. I just noticed the TC link name was changed.

buckey_lasek
i totally agree with laser link. i don't understand how people can drink coffee it tastes like crap.

OB1
Coffee is great! I don't see how you guys can like all of that crappy soda but not coffee.

A Black Falcon
I don't drink coffee. As for soda, I have it sometimes but not all that often... I have it at restaurants and vacation and stuff like that, but we never have it at home.

Great Rumbler
I don't drink coffee very often, but I have on occasion drank cappuchino-like beverages.

OB1
I love the taste of coffee.

Dark Jaguar
Maybe if you added a drop of coffee to a metric pound of sugar (ah the joys of the metric pound...), I'd be able to stand it, but otherwise it's just plain disgusting, as an absolute scientific fact :D (since we all know that unless someone specifically says "that's just my opinion" you have to take it that they mean it as a total fact, even though it should be plainly obvious it's just their opinion without having to be inefficient and say it over and over).

OB1
Hey you guys are the ones that always get mad at me for not adding "IMO" to everything that I say!

Dark Jaguar
I'm talking about both you AND ABF actually, because it's hilarious to watch both of you accuse both of you of stating things as facts when it's obvious it's just both of your opinions and you just went without saying "IMO" after everything.

A Black Falcon
No, no, DJ... you really don't get it at all, do you? We generally know that they are opinions, but choose to argue over our opinions anyway... :)

Of course it gets annoying because while OB1 always says before or after that its opinion then makes it sound like everyone else are idiots for not agreeing with his opinion... but anyway, back to the point.

So its opinion. So? Does that mean that we can't argue about it or something?

And there's nothing wrong with stating opinion as fact. :)

Dark Jaguar
You kinda misunderstood what I said... I said both of you yell at each other for stating stuff as fact and then say each other is a hypocrite. It's YOU TWO who get upset over this, yeesh... It's like talking to a frickin' rubber band...

A Black Falcon
... so we do that, so?

Great Rumbler
I like the smell of coffee.