View Thread : Hi everyone!

nickdaddyg
Wow! It's been a very LONG time since I've been here.

Guys, I miss you all. Really.

The thing is, (it's developed quite the while ago), I'm just not into gaming anymore, like I was. I mean I don't play my Xbox regularly anymore. I haven't ever bought a game since launch. (I AM GETTING PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 2 THOUGH, AND HALO 2). Overall, I'm just not into it that much. You know, how for example, many of you all's parents played while they were young, but stopped because they "grew up". Well I think that's happening to me now.
Not because I'm embarrassed of it. No! When i DO play, its very fun and enjoyable. I'm just not getting the desire to do it, and spend $50 per on games.

Yeah, that's me lately.

How've you all been?

Oh, another thing: I still prefer Xbox and MS, but I'm not all ranty about it anymore.

nickdaddyg
Oh, just wondering, why isn't my name on the top posters list? I think i'm like 20-25 or so. I haven't posted recently, I KNOW.
But I have like 1300-1400 or so posts.

Doesn't that make me a "classic"?

Great Rumbler
Yay, Nick's back! Should we care? Of course we should care! Why? I don't know, but I'm sure there's a really good reason if I only I could shake off the sugar high I'm now experiencing I might be able to think of what it is without causing a thousand innocent rodents to spotaniously proclaim their love for Bill Gate's brand cheese spread!!

OB1
Welcome back, nick.

Private Hudson
Hey, Nick! Welcome back!

http://www.ooze.com/ooze12/assets/images/runover.jpg

OB1
I hope that's fake...

A Black Falcon
Nice to see you come back. Hudson... he's not THAT bad, I'd say...

Undertow
Originally posted by OB1
I hope that's fake...

alien space marine
Uncle hitler wants you!

Moiraine
Originally posted by alien space marine
Uncle hitler wants you!

Die... :rolleyes:

Darunia
On behalf of humanity, I hereby forbid Hudson from ever using such a fucking gross picture ever again. Really man.

Great Rumbler
That's a very disturbing pic...

Dark Jaguar
Sure nazism is wrong, but what's so gross about a pic of Hitler?

Edit: Oh, seems he's changing it around, possibly to get us all confused with each other. Seems it worked.

A Black Falcon
Huh? Hudson's pic is still the same...

Weltall
Originally posted by Darunia
On behalf of humanity, I hereby forbid Hudson from ever using such a fucking gross picture ever again. Really man.

You can't speak on behalf of humanity. You're a Goron.

Dark Jaguar
Seems he kept it this way now. Wow, that's weird. I can't tell if that's real or not, but I'll assume it isn't because I'll be happier that way. It was a hitler one for some time though.

Laser Link
Hey nick! I don't really care much about playing games anymore either- well that and I'm too busy- but I still hang around to annoy the rest of the gang. You should too!

Amazing that both nick and Fittisize come back so close together.

OB1
Yes that is very interesting....

Hmmmm....

A Black Falcon
But Nick's been away for a lot longer and they are quite different people... :)

EdenMaster
Nicks back.

Yay?

geoboy
Tendo City is a cult. You cannot escape it. Just when you think you've left for good, it sucks you back in!

*maniacal laughter*

A Black Falcon
Yeah, pretty much... :)

Great Rumbler
It's like a disease!!