View Thread : My picture

OB1
http://www.homestead.com/anakin_sky/files/news_ep3_Anakin01.jpg

Weltall
:love:

OB1
And before you ask, his hair is all long and crappy because he's been fighting in a war for the past three years and had to cut his own hair with his lightsaber.

A Black Falcon
But that's not OB1... or even Obi-Wan... you lie!

OB1
:red:

Great Rumbler
Isn't cutting one's hair with a lightsaber rather dangerous? Why did he cut it with a lightsaber anyway, I mean is it really that hard to find a pair of scissors?

OB1
Well I don't know what he used, but since he has a lightsaber...

Sacred Jellybean
That's the UGLIEST Jedi Knight I've ever had the displeasure of mistakingly laying my eyes on. Seriously.

OB1
Pfft, Anakin is way cooler than you'll ever be!

And just admit it, you think he's cute! You want to marry him!!!

OB1
Oh and it's supposed to be a sort of 70's style hairdo. A lot of the characters, ships, etc. in Episode III are going to look similar to the stuff in Episode IV, which includes hair styles. That way the transition from prequels to sequels will look and feel more natural.

See? He's already starting to look like his son:

http://theforce.net/episode3/newspics/luke_anakin_comparison.jpg

Darunia
Wow, he does seem to have a resemblance to Mark Hamill. A very slight one. I don't like this Anakin actor, anyway; not that the little annoying pod racin' one was any better. Bring on the old bald dude who died at the end of RotJ!

OB1
Yeah, great idea. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you'll see a burnt, butchered, and bald Anakin near the end of Episode III. If you thought Anakin looked bad at the end of RotJ just imagine what he must have looked liked before he had time to heal. Expect to see him lose at least one limb, have his hair charred off, and have severe burn wounds from the neck down.

Darunia
My god, they're going to have to advance the plot so much in the third film...they have so much space to cover.

OB1
Don't worry, everything important will be covered in the movie.

It finished shooting yesterday, btw. Now the film is half done!

Fittisize
How old was Mark Hamill when he filmed the original Star Wars? 'Cause he looks like he's about 15 years older.

A Black Falcon
Wow, he does look a lot like Mark Hamill in that picture...

OB1
Muh? Hamill looks like he's in his 30's in that picture.

He was around twenty when ANH started filming. That pic is from RotJ, after he had that car accident and got surgery.

A Black Falcon
Well not the same obviously, but more similar than I thought he could...

OB1
I was replying to fittsy.

A Black Falcon
Ah... makes more sense then...

OB1
He also kinda resembles Leia:

http://picserver.proserve.nl/getpicture.php?id=339987&check=132b9a

Moiraine
Originally posted by OB1
And just admit it, you think he's cute! You want to marry him!!!

I do! ^_^

OB1
:D

Dark Jaguar
Even if it meant you'd be killed eventually and your children would be hunted? Something about that just doesn't sit right with me, but at least the guy's got self confidence. You can't knock that.

OB1
Well yeah, being Padme would probably suck. Marry the future Darth Vader, have kids that you'll only see for a short amount of time, and then die.

alien space marine
Anakin looks stoned and sort of resembles Mc jagger.
Kind of interesting, They hair brings out his evilness.

notice the article is a french one!

OB1
Yeah he does look kind of stoned in that picture. And remember, his hair is supposed to have a 70's look to it.

alien space marine
Stoned and made for 70's? , Well done!

OB1
:haha: Well he won't get stoned in the movie... he just looks like that in that one picture.

Fittisize
Are you kidding? He doesn't even look like he's touched a joint. ( or pipe, or bong etc.)

OB1
Ok is this better?

Dark Jaguar
Well that would explain everything about the so-called "force" :D.

OB1
What?

alien space marine
He looks wierd.

Kind of cool actually.

:D

OB1
You better believe it! :D

Great Rumbler
He's the baddest mutha in the galaxy!

Moiraine
Originally posted by OB1
Ok is this better?

Much better ;)

alien space marine
I want Chewbacca I wonder if they made a new Chewy suite are reused an old one?

OB1
There are going to be a whole lotta' Wookies in the movie, including Chewie. :D Or rather, younger Chewie... yeah. The old suit smells kinda funky so I believe they made a new one.