OB1

Great Rumbler
:confused2

OB1
What's with the crappy still smilies.

Great Rumbler
Do not scoff at my smilies!!

OB1
I'm referring to the previously-animated ones. Now they're really stupid.

Undertow
Yes, I enjoy food so much I try and eat it each and every day. One might say I need it to live.

Dark Jaguar
Yes, at the bottom of the smily list, OB1, are 5 smilies that got somehow copied as bmp images when I tried saving them. All the others saved just fine, animated or not, but those 5 must have some safety or something... Every time I tried saving those, and those alone, they always saved as BMPs... I found out only AFTER I replaced all the image links... This just means I should do a little more scrutenizing when uploading images to our site. This also means some really cool smilies were damaged, like the met-al one!

Laser Link
Yes, at the bottom of the smily list, OB1, are 5 smilies that got somehow copied as bmp images when I tried saving them. All the others saved just fine, animated or not, but those 5 must have some safety or something... Every time I tried saving those, and those alone, they always saved as BMPs... I found out only AFTER I replaced all the image links... This just means I should do a little more scrutenizing when uploading images to our site. This also means some really cool smilies were damaged, like the met-al one!

FEED HIM TO THE WHITE TIGERS!

Dark Jaguar
You mean me?! Okay I'm sorry, I'll be good. No need to do THAT again... Ya know, 3 months of walking funny, having my urinary tract hooked up to a giant machine, having horrible painful waking nightmares, passing out constantly, and breathing through a tube gets tedious after a while...

alien space marine
Kangaroo Chops sound good!

A Black Falcon
You'd better figure out where they are originally from, or find real replacements...

Great Rumbler
I want the dancing fruits and vegetables back!!

Dark Jaguar
Two of them still work perfectly. :carrot: :banana:

Great Rumbler
Yay!