View Thread : Favorite Food

Great Rumbler
So many choices!!

A Black Falcon
Yeah, so many good choices... I don't know if I can choose... I like American food, Chinese food, Indian, Mexican, Italian, etc... :)

Dark Jaguar
Since, as lazy has correctly stated, ALL food is American food eventually, I say American. It's "Americanized" the second it's part of our culture, even if it's not altered.

Great Rumbler
Yeah, that does seem to happen a lot. Take Tex-Mex for example, it's basically a Americanzied Mexican food. I guess I could have just picked American.

A Black Falcon
True. American Chinese food, I've heard, is nothing like real Chinese food...

OB1
That is correct.

And before anyone says otherwise, Pizza is not Italian! It was invented in New York. You wouldn't believe how many people I've run into these past few days who call it Italian food.

And DJ: Yes I know that I've said this before. You don't need to point that out.

Great Rumbler
I think that Italy might have had pizza before we did, but their "pizza" was just really flat bread with red sauce on it. Yum!

OB1
No, they didn't. Pizza was invented in New York City by an Italian-American.

Great Rumbler
Do you know what year that was?

Dark Jaguar
Made by an italian eh? Good enough for me, it's italian :D.

.... WHO GOT THE BUTT?

OB1
Italian-AMERICAN.

alien space marine
1.German food uses to much sausages.

2.Italian food is the best for their pasta and salads and the great pizza.

3.Greek is in feta cheese greek salads are great and I love their lamb chops too.

4.Mexican this is my favorite, Nachos,Buritos,tex mex.

5.Never tried japanese.

6.Chinese food is a nice treat especially buffets.

7.American? Well it tends to borrow from everyone else ,But juicy cheese burgers are great.