Great Rumbler
What?

alien space marine
farting is more fun!

Great Rumbler
*rumbles*

*explodes*

A Black Falcon
But can all the king's men put you back together again?

Great Rumbler
Only if they're King Semnat's men.

OB1
I'm King Semnat's right-hand man!

Great Rumbler
I'm the court jester! *hits OB1 with a bladder on a stick*

OB1
*de-blatterizes GR*

Great Rumbler
Oh well, it''s ASM's bladder anyway.

OB1
*de-blatansintassles GR*

Great Rumbler
*de-califats OB1*

OB1
You can't do that!!!

Great Rumbler
I just did!

OB1
*goes back in time and destroys Johnny's anti-califat device*

HaHA! What are you gonna do now?!

Great Rumbler
*re-invents de-califatation machine*

*de-califats OB1*

OB1
Damn it!

Alright, you win this time, buster!! Buster Keaton!!!

Even though I thought I made up the word "califat", it appears to be some sort of French... thing. Take a look for yourself. (http://www.persocite.com/orient/califat.htm) Here's a translation from super-awesome Babelfish:

The prophet had not indicated of successor. They are his/her closer companions who élirent the first caliph. This election was disputed from the very start by a certain current which, later, took the name of Shiism. All was confusion with Médine after the death of the prophet. The bond which linked the Companions were broken, the rival parties sought to seize the capacity. They were three. 1) ' Alī (Ali) and his counted them on their close relationship with Mohammed. 2) Médinois wished to finish some with the domination from abroad, but it were divided. 3) the close friends of the Prophet, the triumvirate of Abū Bakr, ' Omar and Abū ' Ubayda, which had already taken share with the government did not intend to give up it. Benefitting from confusion and general indecision, energetic Abū Bakr, vigorously assisted by ' Omar, penetrated resolutely in the saqīfa or gantry of Banū Sa' īda and obtained the bay' has or the allegiance of those which were joined together there to deliberate. Abū Bakr became thus the first caliph of Islam. Ali refused to lend allegiance to Abū Bakr. Abū Bakr took the modest title of khalīfat rasūl Allāh, literally lieutenant (with the direction first of this word "that which holds place of") of the Envoy of God. Abū Bakr, Omar, Othman and Ali his called "orthodoxe caliphs" (rāchidūn).

Huh.

"Califat" translated from French to Enlish is "Caliphate", according to babelfish. And according to dictionary.com, the definition of caliphate is:

The office or jurisdiction of a caliph. The last caliphate was held by Ottoman Turkish sultans until it was abolished by Kemal Atatürk in 1924.

And the definition of caliph is:

A leader of an Islamic polity, regarded as a successor of Muhammad and by tradition always male.

Interesting. I wonder if "Semnat" means anything...

OB1
Alright, I looked up semnat and this is what I got:

http://www.mixed.ro/stiri/marcov.jpg

I also got a picture of Dick Cheney.