View Thread : Johnny Rumbler's Enchanted Garden of Videogames And Anime Coming Out The Wazoo!!

Great Rumbler
It's like a thread where you can talk about videogames and anime...and pet unicorns.

Ryan
Pet them where?

A Black Falcon
Uhh... FLCL is like the weirdest show ever...

Great Rumbler
Originally posted by Weltall
Pet them where?

Umm...maybe it would be better if you just played the videogames and leave the unicorns alone.

Ryan
Is the horn always erect? HAVE I DISCOVERED THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD 'HORNY' !?!?!

OB1
:shake:

Great Rumbler
Originally posted by Weltall
Is the horn always erect? HAVE I DISCOVERED THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD 'HORNY' !?!?!

:erm:

Dark Jaguar
Oh please. Everyone knows unicorns are extinct. Don't you remember "The Last Unicorn"?

Great Rumbler
I bought them on eBay.

OB1
The Last Unicorn is like, the best cartoon about unicorns I have ever seen. I have such fond memories of that movie.

Great Rumbler
I haven't seen that movie and until I do unicorns will continue to exist!!

OB1
It's a great cartoon.

Great Rumbler
I'll have to see it then.

OB1
Yeah, it would be nice if you were to see it.

*cough*

Great Rumbler
What is this? Obvious Day at Camp Stupid?

Dark Jaguar
And it has wizards!

Great Rumbler
So did Wizards...

OB1
It also has dinosaurs!

Great Rumbler
Dinosaurs are so cliche! It should have dragons!!

OB1
It does have dragons...

and alligators.

Dark Jaguar
But dragons ARE dinosaurs! I JUST BLEW YOUR MINDS!

Great Rumbler
Dragons breath fire!! And live in enchanted swamps full of aliens or something like that.

Ryan
But who would bother enchanting a swamp? In the great scheme of things, that's like remodeling that third bedroom that will eventually end up housing all your junk, just as it has for the last ten years.

Great Rumbler
Don't ask me why wizards go around and enchant useless things like swamps. Bored, I guess.

Wizard #1: Well...we've just enchanted the last sword in the kindgom. What's left?

Wizard #2: There's that swamp just south of here...

Wizard #1: *sigh* Alright. Let's go.