View Thread : Favorite king of well?

OB1
I like the brick kind.

A Black Falcon
Uhh... I don't know. I prefer town water. :D

Ryan
Well, now THIS was unexpected!

My favorite King of Wells is the notorious King Alphonse du Cavariet IV The Great, Lord of the Southern Reaches, Duke of Marshwell and Lord-Marshall of the Western Armies. A distant cousin of the infamous Lord Semnat, King du Cavariet was conquest-minded and warfare was a constant in his long, prosperous reign. Under his rule, the Armies of the West conquered much of Sonaria, nearly half of the untamed Baronies of Hardfel, and the entire Earldom of Ghentar. On three occasions he battled Lord Semnat, defeating him once, being defeated once, and battling to a draw the third time. It was du Cavariet who instituted the Great Freedom, granting the common citizen with basic human rights, and abolishing slavery with the exception of convicted criminals. By the end of his 49-year reign, he controlled almost 70% of Wells, and propelled the Southern Reaches to a dominance that perservered for over four centuries. His dynasty, while in decline, still rules much of Wells, and their dominance is largely unchallenged. His innovations both in warfare tactics and governance are unmatched by any ruler.

A Black Falcon
I think 'kind' makes more sense than 'king' in the topic. :)

Great Rumbler
Hahaha! :p

Laser Link
Weltall is Da Man.

It's true, they have the same IP!!!

OB1
Weltall and Da Man?

Darunia
The best kinds of wells are the ancient, rickety stone ones into which countless waifs have met their doom.

OB1
I used to live in a well.

Great Rumbler
I saw a well once.

OB1
Did I ever tell you that I once lived in a well?