View Thread : STAR WARS WOO!!! (Vader spoiler pic inside)

OB1
It's about damn time it got its own forum! I have a cool leaked marketing video with some cool Episode III footage if anyone's interested...

and here's some cool Ep 3 artwork! Try and guess what it is. ;)

http://www.idontfear.com/episode3/images/spy/BirthofVader.jpg

A Black Falcon
Ob1. Suggestion. say SPOILER in the thread title! I mean I want to see this but some people won't...

Definitely a cool image though.

OB1
You can find the video here: http://themovieinsider.com/backinblack/

A Black Falcon
20%... and this always happens. Despite Lucasfilms' best efforts stuff gets out...

OB1
Well it was a marketing video for people at Kaybee and stuff. So it doesn't contain any really big spoilers.

A Black Falcon
I watched it. It's all bluescreen stuff... interesting, reminded me of the extras stuff from teh Ep1 and 2 discs, but yeah, doesn't really give out big spoilers...

OB1
They show Vader for a split second in that video. Around 1:41 or so. Most of it's stuff from The Duel, which is going to be the shiznit. Did you see that short part where there's lightning around Anakin and his eyes look all weird? Pretty easy to figure out that scene...

My bet is that it's Palps using his lightning on somebody, most likely Mace, and Anakin watching him suffer. Just like the end of Jedi when Luke was getting shocked.

A Black Falcon
Hmm... I don't see Vader... almost the whole thing is blue/green screens and people with lightsabers... except for a couple shots of aliens... well, and Vader at the end but that, like the beginning, was from the old ones as far as I can tell.

Lightning? Not sure, do you mean that short shot with just Anakin and its windy or something and he has an odd look, early in the clip?

OB1
It's windy and you can see flashes of light behind him and his eyes are illuminated by it.

And here's the Vader pic: http://www.angelfire.com/va/sparticus/vader1.jpg

A Black Falcon
It's at 1:44 I think... now that you show the pic I see it. Just for an instant... cool. :)

OB1
Yeah.

Great Rumbler
Woo! Star Wars Party!!

That second pic is REALLY blurry.

OB1
It's from a leaked video clip.

A Black Falcon
Download and watch. There's a 4 megabyte version too... at an even lower quality level and size... :)

Great Rumbler
at an even lower quality level and size...

Oh joy. How about instead of spending 40 minutes [or more] downloading that clip I can NOT watch it and NOT spoil the experience.

A Black Falcon
Erm, even on dialup it would not take very long to download 3.8 megabytes.

OB1
It doesn't really spoil anything. Unless you didn't know that Anakin and Obi-Wan fight in the movie...

Great Rumbler
[quote]Erm, even on dialup it would not take very long to download 3.8 megabytes.
[/qoute]

It would take at least 30 minutes. Believe me I know what I'm talking about.

A Black Falcon
Or don't want to see ... uh, one alien mask?

Yeah, it doesn't spoil anything. Now your images, those are much better arguements for the 'this could spoil something' category. :)

OB1
Those are official starwars.com images so they don't really spoil anything big.

A Black Falcon
Depends what you call big...

OB1
:erm:

A Black Falcon
Sets, characters, etc...

A Black Falcon
Wow, that site is gone... Lucasfilms must have had it killed...

OB1
Pfft. I saved it.

A Black Falcon
Well so did I, but what about people less lucky? Get it from us? :)

OB1
That wasn't the original picture, actually. The original picture is half that size and in black and white. Someone from the TFN boards blew up the image and added color.

Great Rumbler
Interesting clip.

OB1
what

A Black Falcon
I thought you didn't download it.

Great Rumbler
I didn't...but my brother did and he put it on a disc and gave it to me.

A Black Falcon
Ah. Well isn't it great?