View Thread : STUPID DATABASE ERROR! GO AWAY!

A Black Falcon
see the title

Great Rumbler
I hate that error.

Ryan
I'm sure that post will solve the problem!:banana:

alien space marine
Die evil error!

I hate you too!

Ryan
It bears noting that SiteTurn told me that the frequent errors and downtime were due to their servers becoming infected by some sort of worm.

alien space marine
Lets get a Sniper rifle and kill bill gates! :guns:

A Black Falcon
That'd be a good start...

Great Rumbler
It bears noting that SiteTurn told me that the frequent errors and downtime were due to their servers becoming infected by some sort of worm.

That's nice.

Ryan
I also demanded a refund of this month's bill. So far, no word on that.

A Black Falcon
It was down for a little while today. And last night (erm at like 2 in the morning) it was completely dead from Database Error.

Great Rumbler
I hate it when a company's service messes up and leaves you out in the cold and still expects you to pay full charge, but when you're a little late in your payments they tack on huge charges. Unfair, that's what I call it.

Ryan
I'm gonna annoy the hell out of them until I get it. Or, I'm going to do whatever I can to give them a bad rap. This is the exact language of their site:

Q. What does a "99.9 Uptime Guarantee" really mean?
Our state of the art facilities combined with an all-star staff means you can rest assured knowing your site will be fully operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We guarantee your site will be up 99.9% of the time or you don't pay!

http://siteturn.com/hosting/faq.html#7

Great Rumbler
Typical corporate BS-speak.

A Black Falcon
Yup.