View Thread : EA creates another corpse...

A Black Falcon
http://pc.ign.com/articles/494/494598p1.html

Oh how shocking. Sad, though... :(

OB1
Don't you know how to properly post a news item? Look at my news posts. Put some effort into it, boy!

A Black Falcon
No.

OB1
Look, this is what you do:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

personal comment about news item

From [url= news link ] site name [url] :

[ quote ]

news story

[/quote]

More comments if neccesary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty easy, huh?

A Black Falcon
Makes it too easy for everyone else... and takes "effort"...

Anyway I like semi-cryptic titles and just a link. :D

OB1
You're the laziest person in the world.

A Black Falcon
I had two tests today and I have one tomorrow and one due friday...

OB1
http://www.questmodels.com/americas_ppp/images/2000cry.jpg

Great Rumbler
ABF's news posts suck. I already clicked on a link to get so I expect to read something about the subject of the thread and not just some personal commentary about the news story.

OB1
Yeah I think you should vote for him as the most annoying person at Tendo City because of this and other similar things.

Edit: WOO!

A Black Falcon
Oh you're so nonpartizan OB1... you sure should be used as a source to decide the question on!

And I think GR's just bitter that I said #7 was my second choice. :)

For stupid extremely lazy people Origin is dead.

Great Rumbler
It's because of the Simcity/Civ thing...and you not liking Bo Jackson...or frisbees...or Penny Arcade...or *insert thing that ABF doesn't like but everyone else in the whole entire universe including JESUS likes*

OB1
You go, Johnny!

Great Rumbler
Oh, I am!

OB1
Ye... yeah. You are... goes. You... yeah.

A Black Falcon
So no one cares that (despite how it's been effectively dead for years) EA finally finished off another division? :(

OB1
Sure.

alien space marine
shut down EA!

Great Rumbler
It happens so often that by now everyone has been desensitized to it.

OB1
This is true.

Great Rumbler
Now, if they killed off Maxis that would be an entirely different story. Heads would roll over that.

OB1
Remind me to never sell Semnat Studios to EA.

Ryan
At least we don't have to register to read this one.

Great Rumbler
:D

A Black Falcon
True it happens all the time but still it's sad...

Dark Jaguar
A link's all ya need anyway. I always click on those anyway due to not trusting the quotes to be accurate or contain all the info I need. Yeah, the first part of that IS paranoid, but the second part isn't! Plus, I NEVER trust it when a quote reads "And the president said.....hate Jews", and neither should you.

Great Rumbler
Usually if it's something I'm interested about I'll got to the site and see what all is there, but I'd still like to know at least something about the subject without having to follow the link. What if it's something that I care nothing about? Well I've just wasted two minutes of my life...THAT I'LL NEVER GET BACK!!!

A Black Falcon
I almost always click links, DJ is right -- people very frequently ... leave out ... things...