View Thread : He moves in Mysterious Ways, uh huh huh! Hahaha... ahh... *sigh*

OB1
Eh.. guess there are no U2 fans here. ...

From Nintendojo! (http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1078854539)

The latest Issue of the United Kingdom’s GameCube magazine NGC, contains an exclusive interview with Shigeru Miyamoto, legendary game created and one of Nintendo’s top producers. In the interview, Miyamoto-san revealed that he is in fact working on two mystery games that could be released by the end of year 2004.

Miyamoto was quoted as saying, ”I am however working closely on Pikmin 2 and two other undisclosed titles alongside it.” He continued, “I hope we will be able to release both of those titles before the end of the year.”

What are these games? Are they updates to existing franchises or entirely new concepts? Do they feature bunnies? Stay with Nintendojo for all your Shiggy needs. (zp)

Source: NGC

My guess is either WW2 and Mario 128 (although they've already been confirmed by Miyamoto) or some Pacman Vs.-type thing. Hmm, he said that he's taking forever on Mario 128 so I don't think it's that... and he's probably just a supervisor on WW2, so I bet they're just small Pacman Vs.-quality games.

A Black Falcon
Real specific details here...

OB1
Well SOOoooRRY, princess! I thought we were supposed to speculate on stuff like this!

Great Rumbler
I could be the games you mentioned. Hopefully they're something big or at least slightly above medium.

Sacred Jellybean
Well SOOoooRRY, princess! I thought we were supposed to speculate on stuff like this!

It's actually "Excuuuuuuuuse me, princess".

OB1
Well I got the spirit of Link alright. I forgot who I was quoting. :D

Sacred Jellybean
It's okay, I forgive you!

OB1
Thanks!

Great Rumbler
Those were the days.

I bought this tape that has video walkthroughs for several NES games from '89 and it even has some old commercials like the Power Glove commercial. They just don't make commercials like that anymore...

OB1
Nintendo doesn't make commercials period anymore! *badum-psshhh!"

Hahaha, thank you everyone! I'll be here all night!

Sacred Jellybean
Boo!!

*looks for something sharp or perhaps squishy to hurl at OB1*

*finds no broken glass or tomatoes; throws Bo Jackson instead*

Sacred Jellybean
Ha! He's sharp AND squishy!

OB1
He weighs like 300 pounds!

Sacred Jellybean
Jellybeans can carry many thousand times their own weight, yunno.

OB1
But they weigh like 2 grams.

Sacred Jellybean
Not unless their intake of weight gain formula is heightened beyond conceivable measures!

OB1
How do you guys gain weight? I eat people like you for LUNCH! Sometimes dozens at a time!

Sacred Jellybean
And we're decaying your teeth at alarming rates! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

But if you paid any attention to my backstory, you'd know that I'm not any <i>ordinary</i> jellybean. I'm from Jelly Belly, and flavored... blueberry!

OB1
Aren't most jellybeans from Jelly Belly?

Sacred Jellybean
Dear god, I hope not...

Dark Jaguar
When did Link ever say that, or ANYTHING, for that matter? Is that from that show that completely bastardized Zelda by giving everyone personalities that were just WAY off?

Also, what's with all those disgusting flavors of jelly beans? I know the names are just for the gross out factor so kids will think they are grossing out their parents (which they AREN'T... stupid kids...), but the flavors themselves are just gross even for the non-gross sounding ones. I mean, popcorn flavored? I'll just actually EAT some popcorn rather than what tastes like radiator fluid.

I guess I'll just assume jelly beans are living creatures and this is evolution, for the ones that taste terrible are never eaten, while the ones that taste great soon perish before they can reproduce.

Sacred Jellybean
When did Link ever say that, or ANYTHING, for that matter? Is that from that show that completely bastardized Zelda by giving everyone personalities that were just WAY off?

Yep.

Great Rumbler
I like the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

DMiller
These games are totally unannounced games so Wind Waker 2 and Mario 128 are out since they are both known to exist. I'm not even going to begin to speculate as to what games Shiggy has up his sleeve.

BTW, U2 is awesome.

Great Rumbler
It could be a couple of DS games.

OB1
BTW, U2 is awesome.

Woo, hell yeah!

And yeah DJ, it's from that awful cartoon.

Nice sig, GR. Maybe you should repeat the image another ten times. :p

Great Rumbler
I was trying to do something and I didn't want to have to look around for the URL if it messed up.

OB1
Suuuuuuuuuuure. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Great Rumbler
Well, it's fixed now you!

OB1
It's fixed now you?

Laser Link
*cough*<a href="http://www.inthenameoflovecd.com/">U2 tribute album</a>*hack*

And I should mention that the covers of Sunday Bloody Sunday (by Pillar), Beautiful Day (by Sanctus Real), Mysterious Ways (TobyMac), and Pride (Delirious) are awesome.

OB1
Coool, thanks.

Great Rumbler
It's fixed now you?

That's right!

OB1

Great Rumbler
Yeah!

OB1
woo...!

Great Rumbler
Bo Jackson!! Woo!!

OB1
yay....

big guy
i'm sorry, i don't like U2 thank you very much.

OB1
Thanks for the input!

Great Rumbler
I haven't heard any of their songs, so I don't know whether I like them or not.

OB1
You've never heard a U2 song before??

big guy
that is pretty unbelieveably, although i suppose he's not missing much...:chuckle:

Great Rumbler
Well...I probably have, but I can't think of one that I've heard.

OB1
Well look 'em up!

Great Rumbler
I don't feel like it.

OB1
I'll sing one of their songs and send you the wav file then.

Great Rumbler
Okay.

OB1
really?

Great Rumbler
No.

OB1
Too LATE!

Great Rumbler
Well, shoot!

Smoke-X
I hope we get the next Mario game soon. http://home.comcast.net/~mew1960/bananasex.gif

OB1
Yeah.

Great Rumbler
Mario 128 better come out soon!

OB1
Yeah!

Great Rumbler
Like...like RIGHT NOW!!

Darunia
Eh.. guess there are no U2 fans here. ...

I love U2, and I love that song, but you're singing the homoerotic version. The real version is SHE moves in mysterious ways.