View Thread : Release of Tales of Symphonia in the States made official

Great Rumbler
Earlier today, Namco Hometek Inc. announced that their GameCube exclusive RPG, Tales of Symphonia, will be coming to the West sometime this summer. The game has already seen its release in Japan for nearly a year now, however Namco held mum for any official expected US showing. Despite this, the news may not come as a surprise to many, since most gamers had still anticipated this move anyhow. For those waiting for an official statement, here it is.

Tales of Symphonia continues Namco's popular "Tales of" RPG series, however the developer/publisher will be taking steps into new territory, by immersing the franchise into full 3D for the first time. The game lets you roam the world as Lloyd Irving, as you meet friends and battle foes. With beautiful cel-shaded visuals, a unique battle system that supports four players, and an expected 80 hour game time, Tales of Symphonia is shaping up to be an epic RPG. It certainly helps that it's a GameCube exclusive title.

As stated, Tales of Symphonia is slated for a Summer 2004 release. Below are the new screenshots we promised.

I know what game I'll be playing this summer.

N-Philes (http://www.n-philes.com/php/epzllyuvvyayffkvkpk.php)

big guy
i know what game i'll be rubbing on my crotch...in between play sessions...this summer

Great Rumbler
:muddled:

big guy
i love them little GC disks...they feel nice

Great Rumbler
:far-out: