View Thread : If you like Queen and Mega Man you'll love this

OB1
http://www.queenbr.ubbi.com.br/titanium.swf

Fittisize
I don't like Queen OR Mega Man!

Dark Jaguar
Queen? You mean Fortune?

Dark Jaguar
You know, I heard about this some time ago actually but I didn't post it because I thought YOU would have said it was stupid. I still think you would have said that actually :D.

Great Rumbler
Well, I like Queen AND Mega Man, so I'll probably like it.

OB1
I love Queen, DJ! This flash animation is stupenfucous!

Dark Jaguar
Oh, I get it now, Queen is a band. Okay then. Sorry, too much Metal Gear as of late...

EdenMaster
Well done indeed. I love that song, and I love Mega Man, so that was pure bliss for me :).

I didn't know Dr. Light was so proficient with the drums, though.

OB1
Good gravy, are you telling me that you don't know who Queen is, DJ??!

EdenMaster
The heathen! He'd probably know them to hear them though. Ever heard of the massively overplayed "We Are the Champions" that no major sporting event can be without? That's Queen.

OB1
Not their best song though. :)

Great Rumbler
Still a good one, though. And probably their most well known.

EdenMaster
No, I'm willing to bet that "Bohemian Rhapsody" (the one in this flash) is their most well-known song.

Queen doesn't make many bad songs though.

Dark Jaguar
Okay then...

Not a fan...

Great Rumbler
:shake:

Dark Jaguar
I don't DISlike it mind you. I'm completely neutral to that song.

OB1
What kind of music do you like? Just game soundtracks?

Dark Jaguar
I like the music in anime too, and a lot of classical music, and some movie music. Sometimes I like a few songs they play on the radio, but, in general, nothing ever really jumped out and grabbed me, at least never to the point where I wanted to look into it and find out more about who made it. Not saying Queen is bad, just that I'm not all that interested.

I may regret this, but honestly I find the "we are the champions" song personally offensive, like Bender would, unless he was singing it himself, and replaced "we" with "I", but kept the "are", to keep teh funny grammaaaaar eeerrror.

Great Rumbler
Offensive?

Dark Jaguar
Yeah, you know, like the thought of creatures shooting DNA at each other to make babies!

EdenMaster
"We Are the Champions" is offensive? Sure, it kind of rubs the losers face in it a bit but I don't see why you'd find it offensive...

Sacred Jellybean
Yeah, sometimes obnoxious, sinful pride can be fun. No, I'm not being sarcastic - people shouldn't take things so seriously.

Not that I'm saying you take things too seriously, DJ.

Dark Jaguar
Nor am I saying you take things too seriously, like you are right now... :D

Keep in mind I compaired myself to the great Bender, who totally does NOT endorse the cool crime of robbery.