View Thread : Something's missing...

Fittisize
It's April Fools Day, but nobody has mangled the boards to shit! What gives?

OB1
It's been screwing up on me all day, but unfortunately that's usual for TC. :p

Great Rumbler
You see the joke is...there's isn't one! Everyone was expecting there to be one and then there isn't! How delightfully EVIL!!

Dark Jaguar
They haven't been screwing up on me. In fact, TC is the one place online that's been regular as of late. Actually, today it's been getting back to speed, which is good.

Laser Link
I haven't found too many jokes. It seems its not as popular as it used to be, and the places that do have a joke are usually pretty predictable. Like the "Oh, our site is closing because of X reason". Nintendojo, amazingly, didn't have anything about Square and Nintendo. Probably cause it happened. Instead, they have exclusive info about how Silicon Knights is developing a new "mature" Zelda game. Didn't they do this last year? It hink they took quotes from when news first broke about SK and MGS, and did a replace all with "Zelda" in for "Metal Gear Solid". That was the only reason I even go to the Dojo once a year.

Homestar Runner had a new twist on an old overdone joke, so that was cool.

Dark Jaguar
Adult Swim had a good joke last night, but it was BEFORE april fool's. Funny thing is, it wasn't JUST the funny shows before the anime, but the anime as well. Hilarious to see Inuyasha with a big ol' mustache. I figure they'll do something similar tonight, being the ACTUAL night.

Moiraine
We had someone pull the fire alarm at school today as the bell rang for us to leave. I guess everyone thought it would be funny for a firetruck to think there was a fire even though there wasn't.. Some April fools joke..

Dark Jaguar
Indeed... Now, the local store's prank was at least respectful! They simply replaced all the sugar with rat poison. Oh the laughs we had...

alien space marine
:shiggy2:

tendocity Gay edition!

the horror!

Ryan
Eh, pranks are so childish.

Dark Jaguar
That's not the Weltall I know! The Weltall I know is a giant blue robot destined to kill false gods!

Ryan
Actually, there is a prank. Obviously only ASM noticed.

I'm sorry guys. Even what is here is half-assed. Unfortunately, I had to work overnights, so I didn't have the time to come up with something for the big day.

So what this means is that I'm going to really screw you guys. And I'm not gonna wait until next April 1. Someday, when you least expect it, I'm gonna bust it all out.

;)

Dark Jaguar
Oh, I noticed the title. I always notice when the title changes. (Thought we were about due for one actually, it had been such a while with the old one...) I just didn't think once that that was a prank of any sort...

Okay then, I'll just be sure to slowly worm my way into your confidence for when the day comes, so that just when I turn traitor you suddenly reveal my ambitions were something you were counting on, and you destroy me via prank. You know, like the standard evil villian in those action movies, the one where the good guy kills the villian at the end (thinking about it for a few seconds, before saying something like "see the light" and tossing the villian into some vat of evil white glowing goo, that was being used for some evil purpose or likely was just there to kill the bad guy) and then for NO good reason, the place they are in explodes.

Ryan
No, I mean, I changed the colors and everything, I just don't know how to make everyone see it now.

OB1
Here we go, I did it. Can't get the main page to work, but I did it for TC, RC, and MCD.

lazyfatbum
*runs through the thread even more pitiful than before, holding arms directly to his sides and turning his wrists up with pinkies extended*

NONE OF YOU EVER APPRECIATE ME

alien space marine
:gay2:

Laser Link
Someday, when you least expect it, I'm gonna bust it all out.

That's the best way. It's too hard to do a good joke on April 1, since everyone is expecting it. I almost never believe anything today, except it seems there is always some big Nintendo news from Japan, like the Fire Emblem thing. There was somethig last year, wasn't there?