View Thread : The Official "Everyone needs to calm the heck down!!" Thread

Great Rumbler
Well they do!

Undertow
Will you be my e-friend?

OB1
Where the hell is the poll??

Great Rumbler
I had to leave it on the side of the road because it broke down and when I went back the next day to pick it up I found that someone had stolen it.

Darunia
Oh that was yours, GR? Sorry; I thought it was abandoned.

Great Rumbler
I can't believe it! YOU stole my poll?!

Undertow
I can't believe it! YOU stole my poll?!

Hmm, oh my. How ambiguous.

Dark Jaguar
That rhymes!

You stole my poll, you STOLE my POLL, YOU stole MY poll...

And now I'm going to sing the doom song!

Doom doom doom doom doom dooooom doom doom dooooooom....

lazyfatbum
Hahaha, Darunia likes 'poles', hahaha

Great Rumbler
Actually, what happened was that the poll for this thread got wet when I was boiling it so...I put it in the dryer. Someone go in there and get it!

Geno
*spinning around in the dryer* Weeeeeeeeeeee, I'm probably gonna die 'cause of this!

lazyfatbum
You wont die dude, unless your throw up an organ... but anyway, move over

*gets in dryer with geno*

WOOOO! hey..... no fabric softener?

Great Rumbler
*shuts the dryer door while Geno and Lazy are inside of it* Bwahahaha!!

Darunia
Speaking of dryers, this one time, I tricked Meatwad into getting into a dryer while Frylock was away...hahaha...and I like had him in there for several days! And when he got out, he had this really strong electrical charge. He was really sore at me for that for a while. :crap:

Great Rumbler
Yeah.

Geno
*throws up a piano* Well, at least I didn't throw up an organ! *lame joke drumroll*

lazyfatbum
Good LORD of the RINGS that was an awful, terrible joke. I have to force myself to steal it.

*immeadiately steals joke*

Dark Jaguar
Robocop: Freeze dirtbag! You can't tell that old croner and get away with it!

Great Rumbler
Joke Police: Alright, that's enough of that! You're coming downtown!

lazyfatbum
...Where all the lights are bright...

Dark Jaguar
Wait a minute Jerry, this seems familiar...

*frogger music plays*

alien space marine
*Grabs his crotch*

Geno
Bad comedians have the right to remain silent.

I guess that includes me, eh?

Darunia
Q: What do you call an apple spliced with a pig?
(I don't know, what?)
A: I don't know, that's why I asked you!!! :evilha:

*drum beat/cymbal*

lazyfatbum
you know... I could... I could just kill you now. Not right now, but later. When you're asleep. Tomorrow night perhaps... I have a window of opportunity is what i'm saying. The ability to kill you is there. So it COULD happen.

In theory I mean.

If I wanted to...

*stabs Darunia with a sharp fork*

Darunia: *deflates* *becomes a tiny little man and runs away*

I knew it!

:goron:: I can never be defeated I am hella-smart and I will own countless jewels! gold! entire countries! (except Germany, krap on them) Haha! ride my noble Phalicosaurus! Ride like the wind that once filled my belly! Soon all peoples will tremble before the mighty and yet humorously proportioned God of Other People's Stuff!... stuff that is mine! Mine and not yours! Stuff that you owned at one time or another but is now mine because I am a God! Ha! Mine! NYAH! Whoosh!

Phalicosaurus: Wapoble Wabopple! Meesh Apatak Shu!

:goron:: Remind me to get that fixed....

Geno
Q: What do you call an apple spliced with a pig?
(I don't know, what?)
A: I don't know, that's why I asked you!!! :evilha:

*drum beat/cymbal*

:violin:

Great Rumbler
Lame Joke Meter: *has long since broken*

DJ: That's amazing!

GR: It is?

DJ: No.

Darunia: *makes lame joke*

Everyone: ...

Darunia: Well, I thought it was funny!

Geno: Actually...actually I kind of thought it was funny also.

GR: This whole things makes little sense.

Kara: You've got a point there.

GR: Umm...what are you doing here.

Kara: The more important question is why am I not still in the story that you're writing.

GR: That's the exact same question I just asked!!

Kara: What do you care?! It's not like you're ever going to finish my story anyway!!

GR: Oh nice come back! Making fun of my writing ablities like that! Maybe I'll kill you off in the next chapter!

Kara: Go ahead and try it if you think you've got the guts! And you know what? I don't think you can do it! *leaves*

GR: She's scary.

Geno: That was weak, man.

GR: Yeah...but if I killed her off I'd have no more story left.

DJ: You could me in story and it could be a story about a fairies magical journey into the bowls of Heck to find her magical wand of happiness that was stolen by Satan and his demonic servants of HORROR!!!

GR: I think I'll stick with the story I've got.

Universe: *surprises everyone by NOT exploding*

Undertow
This thread can't be complete without a monkey knife fight.

Great Rumbler
That's totally awesome.

Dark Jaguar
...um, GR, I'm afraid this monkey is going to need most of your skin...

DJ: You could me in story and it could be a story about a fairies magical journey into the bowls of Heck to find her magical wand of happiness that was stolen by Satan and his demonic servants of HORROR!!!

Isn't that the plot of every Kirby game?

Great Rumbler
Isn't that the plot of every Kirby game?

Pretty much.

Dark Jaguar
Kirby 64 especially :D. I mean, there's a sort of comedy about a land of fairies and dreams suddenly OVERTAKEN BY THE INFINITE DARKNESS. Then, a cute little guy resembling Buu shows up and defeats a fallen angel in a battle where each attack has the force of an exploding star.

alien space marine
BUu!

Dark Jaguar
Kirby: *gets into martial arts contest and when trying to punch through steel blocks to beat the competitor's record, accidently smashes through entire planet*

Everyone else: ......*cheers*

Great Rumbler
That mini-game was fun.

Geno
Kirby games are quite ridiculous, yet ridiculously fun. Kirby Super Star is definitely the best. :D

A Black Falcon
Kirby 2 for GB is the best! Definitely. Such a great game. Kirby 64 is far, far inferior...

Dark Jaguar
We were talking about Super Star actually, which is a total blast. 9 different games (says 8, but ya gotta count the boss battle mode on that list, it's what All-Star mode in SSBM is based off of, with the special forest area with the restoration items and all), and out of those, many different gameplay types. One's a standard level by level thing, the other is also that, just with a world map. Then there's the timed quest racing through levels of another game, then there's the flat out race against Deedeedee, then a huge quest in a single world not really divided into levels where you are treasure hunting (my personal favorite), then finally, the star quest where Kirby's powers are based on Megaman rather than himself. Eating won't get you anything except the super one time only powers, rather, you have to find the items and select them off the menu to use them. Good luck finding the super secret "copy" ability to restore Kirby to his old self in that game after a fasion! Then, the two mini-games (aside from the boss battle mode, unlocked after beating everything else). One, the strength challenge, where you as Kirby try to break through as much as possible, revealing your SUPER POWER AMAZING KAMEHABURRITOSPECIAL ability to break a planet in half. Then the speed challenge, where you test your reflexes and try to beat the human maximum limit of 9, thus proving yourself the superior specimin, as Kirby suddenly in a flash of light you can't follow defeats his opponent samurai style... with a pie in the face... Still, a pie in the face at faster than light speed isn't exactly a pleasent sensation...

Geno
Yes, Kirby Super Star is my supreme favorite too. Kirby's Dream Land 2 is good, but I like KDL3 better. But yes, Kirby 64 is far inferior to all the other regular Kirby platformers.

A Black Falcon
The only one I'd think of comparing Kirby 64 to positively is Kirby 1... and that was the first effort and they hadn't thought of Kirby getting powers from enemies yet, so...

Kirby 1 is also painfully easy, even on "Hard" mode. Oh, all Kirby games are easy, but this one...

Geno
Yeah, Kirby 1 is good for road trips though. You can beat the entire game from beginning to end in a very short time. (Even less time than Kirby 64, surprisingly.)

A Black Falcon
If you want Kirby 1 to be hard, though, how about setting your lives to 1 and health to 1 point? Then it might be tough. Especially if you play on hard mode... :)

(Up-B-Select and Down-A-Select, I memorized those codes...)