View Thread : The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap?

OB1
Someone entered a new Zelda title into gamefaqs called "The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap", and it used to be here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/data/920575.html) but quickly dissapeared. Usually I'd brush it off as just some kid entering a false name into gamefaqs, but Craig from IGN had this to say about it:

I think someone jumped the gun entering that into the database. I can't talk about that particular title since we're embargoed until the day of the press conference.

But Nfloser's a bright one. Yes he is.

-- Craig

This is the Nfloser post Craig is referring to:

It would follow the recent Zelda naming convention of making the subtitle the name of an important item in the game. I'd predict the Minish Cap is a hat that Link can wear to shrink himself down in size. You know, deminish.

Or Minish could be the name of a character who created/once owned the Cap, like Majora's Mask.

Speculation is fun.

~Lucas

That's pretty much a confirmation there. We've known for years now that Flagship is working on an original single-player GBA Zelda, and it just has to show up at this year's E3. I'm willing to bet that this is legit and that we'll find out more in four days. I'm finding it really tough to contain my excitement since I expected to see this game at last year's show and was severely dissapointed, so I'll save my woohoo's for the day of the press conference.

Oh hell, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Great Rumbler
Could be a DS game.

OB1
I hope it's the stupid GBA game that they've been talking about for like, ten jillion years.

Great Rumbler
:D

OB1
But a DS game would be great, though I think the first DS Zelda would be a FS-like game.

alien space marine
Zelda the search for links penis.

Great Rumbler
How about "no"?

Dark Jaguar
Crazy dutch bastard sword...

ASM, only LAZY can do it right! You, you don't do those "jokes".

alien space marine
Darunia cut off Links penis so he has to go search for it before Darunia uses it in a strange satanic ritual.

Dark Jaguar
No... no no no no no...

EdenMaster
The Finnish Cap?

The Spinach Cap?

DAMN YOU, Nintendo! Why must you give your Zelda games such bizarre titles?!?

alien space marine
The search for links penis is alot cooler.

lazyfatbum
Hahahaha :D:D:D

First screen shots of The Legend of Zelda: Missing Pipis!

lazyfatbum
Wow!

OB1
That rom site ABF posted a while back had a really odd LA mod where you went around hitting people with a dildo or something.

Geno
Link needs to get himself a Biggoron's Sword for his eventual run-in with Zelda. :D

UltraMarioMan
See what Lazy did ASM? Thats funny, your joke took no effort.

Geno
People who make jokes that take no effort should be lined up against a wall and shot.

...why do I keep putting that in all my posts now?

Great Rumbler

People who constantly say "People who [insert verb] should be lined up against the wall and shot." should be lined up against the wall and shot.