View Thread : My cat can beat up your cat

Dark Jaguar
Well it can!

Ryan
My cat can lick your speakers!

alien space marine
http://www.scrimpy.net/Sniper.jpg

My cat will kill yours before it even knows what happend.

Great Rumbler
My cat is older than yours.

Darunia
I have three cats, and when their powers combine, they morph into Das Uber Katten---the most powerful and gnarly cat ever! Das Uber Katten can destroy all other cats.

Great Rumbler
My cat is still older thus making it wiser than Das Uber Katten thus making my cat the winner.

Dark Jaguar
My cat has the spirit of the warrior though, thus making it the victor before the battle even begun! You want rematch? Okay, it win again! Haha, had enough? I thought so!

Darunia
All right, buddy, JUST HOW old is your cat!?

A Black Falcon
My two cats would beat your three any day!

Undertow
My cat can beat up your cat

Oh yea?

Dark Jaguar
Bench nothin'! Weight doesn't matter when ya got the power my cat's got! I give you hint. Ya know how you wouldn't guess that that stick of dynomite you're holding could kick your arse from the weight alone? Same thing here!

Moiraine
http://65.54.184.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/Reba.jpg?curmbox=F000000001&a=5822d911b51cd206bb18d6e5492ffa82&msg=MSG1084102814.23&start=1110121&len=52711&mimepart=3&disk=65.54.184.71_d579&login=baby_thuglet420&domain=hotmail%2ecom&hm___sig=690179c801c435bad25206c60360ec54667d7900e71acbe2
http://65.54.184.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/Sheba.jpg?curmbox=F000000001&a=5822d911b51cd206bb18d6e5492ffa82&msg=MSG1084102814.23&start=1110121&len=52711&mimepart=4&disk=65.54.184.71_d579&login=baby_thuglet420&domain=hotmail%2ecom&hm___sig=690179c801c435ba0ce97cdf8e7032a8f5970bad1370b11c
My 2 kitties will kill all of your cats :stick:

Great Rumbler
All right, buddy, JUST HOW old is your cat!?

It'll be 13 years old this summer.

alien space marine
I know a cat that is 23.

Great Rumbler
That's old for a cat.

Ryan
http://65.54.184.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/Reba.jpg?curmbox=F000000001&a=5822d911b51cd206bb18d6e5492ffa82&msg=MSG1084102814.23&start=1110121&len=52711&mimepart=3&disk=65.54.184.71_d579&login=baby_thuglet420&domain=hotmail%2ecom&hm___sig=690179c801c435bad25206c60360ec54667d7900e71acbe2
http://65.54.184.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/Sheba.jpg?curmbox=F000000001&a=5822d911b51cd206bb18d6e5492ffa82&msg=MSG1084102814.23&start=1110121&len=52711&mimepart=4&disk=65.54.184.71_d579&login=baby_thuglet420&domain=hotmail%2ecom&hm___sig=690179c801c435ba0ce97cdf8e7032a8f5970bad1370b11c
My 2 kitties will kill all of your cats :stick:
Well... no. One of them is too lazy to actually attack something.

The other one's been dead for about 18 months. And she was even more afraid of everything.

lazyfatbum
Cats...

I have no idea how old any of my cats are since they never celebrate their birthdays. The largest cat (named kiki) is a male and nurses the other two smaller cats and/or mates with them. He is the wiser of the 3 and is also the most loving/evil. The other 2; their names are Freeloader and Mystery Kitty. Freeloader hides, bolts from place to place (using the furniture as trenches) and generally doesn't want to be around anyone. Mystery Kitty has 14 seperate names and variations from different people though everyone can agree that she's a slut who rapes furniture with her butt. Both of them 'appeared' on seperate occasions. But kiki was found on Christmas Day on top of an old Harley Davidson years ago.

Now as far as beating other cats up, I've seen kiki run from can openers and small birds and also pouncing on helpless dead insects. Sometimes getting scared of the sounds Mystery Kitty makes while he/she mates with her (kiki is a hemaphrodite). Mystery Kitty can be induced in to hiding by an object moving too fast within her field of vision, unless she's horny. When she's horny she could care less about what happens around her and becomes one of her other 14 names: "Sado Maso-cat" where in she seems to like being walked on and smacked around by the other cats and enjoys pain. Now Freeloader stays hidden for days at a time and has no will to fight anything, though enjoys mating with Mystery Kitty when she doesn't expect it. I call this Ninja-Hump as it's not rape but it's sudden, over quickly and could be at any time without you expecting it.

Sometimes we forget we own 3 cats, but then the realization settles in that we dont own any of our cats. We simply feed and shelter them when they visit.

Having said all of this, my ferrets are trained comedic serial killers, an ancient and deadly art of dooking death. When you hear the dook dook dook, you know you dont have long to live.

alien space marine
The oldest cat in the world was 36 ,One is close to being 37 soon.

smissy the Cat is older than me , She is 23 years old and doesnt like being grabed.She probaily wont live much longer but she might make 24.I always wonderd if Maybe that makes Smissy the 3rd oldest cat in the world in History or is it alot more common.

Darunia
13!? You're cat is a geriatric! Haha, my comparatively spry, young nubile cats will eat YOUR senile old thing for breakfast! Harty har-har-har.

Geno
I have a cat that's nearly 12 years old... I won't try to pretend that he'd beat up all your cats 'cause he used to get beat up by all the neighborhood cats when he was a kitten. Now he lets them have his food... poor kitty. :(

Now, my hamster is a different story... she could whup all of your pets, cats, dogs, hamsters, and guinea pigs alike!

alien space marine
I knew a blind cat once , It was cool,You could put your fingers 2 cm close to touching his eyes and he wouldnt even blink or notice. He wouldnt run away like the other cats as he would likely run into a wall,What is neat is that he still can visualize were the door is so he navigates on his sixth sense.

Geno
Neat.

I hate cat abusers though. They should all be lined up against a wall and shot. My grandma's cat Boots (1986-1997) was the victim of a cat abuser.

Great Rumbler
Cat abusers suck.

alien space marine
What about Human abusing cats?

Great Rumbler
Hmm...

Ryan
My cat Reba (the only animal that was ever truly mine) has two very unusual characteristics:

1: She is extraordinarily loyal to me. She comes whenever I call her, she follows me everywhere, and the only time she's not in my room is when she needs to take a kittyshit. She's loyal to the point of annoyance, and I'll pick her up and set her down elsewhere when she's in my way, and she just accepts it. She loves me.

2: She has a total lack of grace and balance. She can jump as high as any cat, but unless she does it from the ground, she will always knock over whatever she's using as a launch-pad (usually my lampstand). Quite often she never quite gets a grip, she slips and has to be saved by me. She knocks things over and has been known to get trapped by paper bags.

She could never kick anyone's ass.

Now, my chihuahua Boner, on the other hand... she might not be able to kick anyone's ass cause she's so small, but she doesn't let logic stop her from trying. She tries to kick Reba's ass practically everytime their paths cross, but Reba can escape easily.

alien space marine
Boner?

:D

Ryan
Boner?

:D
The name 'Bonita' is bigger than she is. I started calling her Boner practically the moment my mother named her, and it caught on.

Dark Jaguar
My cat Camelot has this sort of attachment to me. I wouldn't say loyalty, as I have a strong feeling if I was ever shrunk down to mouse size, I wouldn't last long... That cat certainly loves to be around me at THIS size though, and in fact will NOT stand to be outside my room when I go to sleep, as a result, I have set a litter box in my room, at the far end, so Camelot can sleep in here.

Great Rumbler
My cat's name is Elizabeth, but since that's a long name we shortened it to Lizy. Also I have two dogs named Smokey and Pepper [both of which are now white]. The only person Smokey ever comes to when he's called is my mom, if anyone else calls to him he'll glance at them once and then completely ignore them.

Dark Jaguar
"Calling" a cat around here means making chittering noises and whistles, things that get their attention. We learned a long time ago that their names, while they might recognize that's the noise we humans make when addressing them, are not things they understand as "commands", so much as "okay, something having to do with me, whatever, I'm tired".

Moiraine
The other one's been dead for about 18 months. And she was even more afraid of everything.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Darunia
My oldest cat is Perseus; he's so banged up and broken that we wonder what keeps him going. He survived a car accident; got a pin in his hip...one of his claws never retracts. The skin just beneath his ears is constantly sore and bloody. He was so bad after that accident that he actually resigned to die; he crawled away to do so, but we took him to the vet. He's the alpha male of the cat community; bosses the others around, and takes their food. He also sprays everything. He likes being held and patted, and is a lap cat.

Napoleon is a big, fuzzy pillow of a cat with a soft meow. He hates being held unless (very rarely) he'll come to you.

Josephine is a stray I brought home a few months ago; a tiny little long-haired girl. She's tolerate being held, but she doesn't come willingly.

Ryan
Why, oh why, does it not suprise me that you have a pet named Napoleon?

Dark Jaguar
Because he's a 1 inch high 1 ton goron? So ya got a cat that sprays everything huh? If that means what I think it means first "eww", and second, I feel sorry for the days when you can't quite make it to the top of your bed and have to sleep on the floor... Now, I'm not saying Darunia's short, but when he sees a sandwitch with one of those sword toothpicks in it, he thinks he's the destined king of England.

Great Rumbler
Why, oh why, does it not suprise me that you have a pet named Napoleon?

And the his other cat is name Josephine.

alien space marine
Its ilegal in France to name a pet Napoleon, An old law that the Napoleon made when he found out a county fair named the prized Pig Napoleon he had the name baned off the list of pet names and whoever broke the law would be hanged.

Atleast non his cats are Named Hitler. :D

Darunia
Atleast non his cats are Named Hitler.

I don't feel that I need to address this.

OB1
Yeah, because that's ridiculous. Your poodle is named Hitler, complete with rubber moustache and toupe. :p

alien space marine
He could have Hitler,Napoleon and stalin all in the same house.

Geno
I have too many animals...

First, there's my cat, Mittens. He lives outside now because of this new dog we got. I'll talk about her later. Mittens claws too much and can get aggressive with humans, but is usually non-aggressive. (And can be somewhat of a 'fraidy cat at times.)

Next, we have my chihuahua, Ginger. She's a bit chubby, but she's the nicest animal we've got. (A surprise for a chihuahua, I know.) She's starting to get a bit grouchy now that we have the new dog... in fact, she absolutely hates the new dog. Still, she's usually still sweet to the rest of us, and she gets along with the other animals just fine. (In fact, she's the only animal I'll let near my hamsters and rabbit.)

I've got two hamsters. The first one is Pixie. She's evil... pure evil. She killed her sister Dixie when they were still young, then cannibalized her carcass. Yet I love her to death... I guess that's the magic of the pet-owner bond.

The other hamster is Bijou. I got her after another hamster (Dixie, Jr.) died, who I got after Dixie died. Bijou sometimes bites, but she's usually nice. She's an albino. (Or similar to one.)

I have a Dutch dwarf rabbit named Snickers. He frikkin' rules. He doesn't ever go to the bathroom on the floor, and he's only about six months old. In fact, I got him when he was one month old and he already seemed to be potty-trained then. The only problem with him is his sharp nails... I need to clip them, or have the vet do it.

Finally, there's our new Golden Retriever, Adia. My brother bought her and hardly ever spends any time with her. She's mostly caused trouble and she bites too damn much. She drove Mittens out of the house and pisses Ginger off, fighting with her over bones and jumping on her playfully. (Ginger's ten years old though, so she doesn't want to play like that.) But, she is starting to learn to behave, and we're going to send her to obedience school. Frankly, I don't even think we needed to get her since we already had more than enough animals. I don't hate her though; she's just a puppy, and it's not her fault that my brother's an idiot.

Darunia
AHA! Take THAT all you pacifists who said if I ignore it, it'll go away. OB1 and ASM; two of my time-honored nemesis here. I could've only expected it'd be them. I only wish that the poor GI who those insane assholes executed could've been you two.

lazyfatbum
We learned a long time ago that their names, while they might recognize that's the noise we humans make when addressing them, are not things they understand as "commands", so much as "okay, something having to do with me, whatever, I'm tired".

Hahahahha, that's exactly the look they give. :D

*snaps fingers* Come here, kitty! come here poof poof wubble wiffle kitty poop, I love you! *makes kissing sounds* yes I do!?!??! *claps hands* Yes I do!!!!!! *slaps lap*

Cat: what, me? what am I... oh... oh..... oh I have to yawn. Oh I hate this. *yawn* Okay. Okay. *yawn* alright, out of my system. *yawn* ah... so, where was I? Man... he looks like an idiot... what's he trying to do? Is he talking to me? Maybe he is... I think i'll go piss on something he owns, that will make him stop trying to communicate with me. Heh, stupid people, I pissed on that shirt he's wearing right now... sad.... *yawn* oh man i'm tired.

alien space marine
AHA! Take THAT all you pacifists who said if I ignore it, it'll go away. OB1 and ASM; two of my time-honored nemesis here. I could've only expected it'd be them. I only wish that the poor GI who those insane assholes executed could've been you two.

It waisnt a GI that was beheaded , It was some civilian jewish guy.

Your cat is a nazi joke is funny and couldnt be helped,If I had found some funny cats dressed up like Napoleon I would have picked him instead but I all I could find is Hitler Cat so I am sorry but it was too halirious to resist.

Dark Jaguar
Darunia, you can't be serious, you are offended that someone called your CAT a nazi? A cat can't possibly be a nazi, and the ridiculousness of that is exactly why it's funny! It's funny because it's NOT true.

Great Rumbler
Some cats are pretty mean, though.

alien space marine
His cat kills jewish cats.

UltraMarioMan
I don't own a cat but theres a bunch of feral cats in my neighborhood I feed. All of which would kill you and everyone you know if given the chance.

Great Rumbler
Are there any feral chickens?

UltraMarioMan
No but theres a groundhog as big as a medium sized dog.

Great Rumbler
WOW.

Undertow

Flipping out doesn't seem to be working, either.

PS: WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY KITTIES?!?!

Great Rumbler
Azumanga Daioh!!!

How about these cats?!

http://www.two4u.com/pizzacats/pics/pizzacats.jpg

OB1
Those are awesome. What's that from, Undertow? GTO?

alien space marine
Samurai Pizza cats!

OB1
I know what GR's thing is from, I was referring to Undertow's.

Undertow
Those are awesome. What's that from, Undertow? GTO?

Nope. Azumanga Daioh.

OB1
Oh... so that wasn't just gibberish that GR spat out. :D

Great Rumbler
No, that's actually what the anime is called [and manga, hence the name].

Darunia
Darunia, you can't be serious, you are offended that someone called your CAT a nazi? A cat can't possibly be a nazi, and the ridiculousness of that is exactly why it's funny! It's funny because it's NOT true.

For those of you with a kindergarten-education, (or a Canadian master's degree equivalency,) I'll explain the metaphor: ASM, by way of my cat, is calling me a nazi again. I wouldn't care if he called my cat something unrelated, like Genghis Khan or Kim Jung. You see, his chosing Hitler reflects the infamous, running joke.

alien space marine
One of them is named Napoleon , So it wouldnt be as funny if it waisnt hitler.

I think you just cant take a Joke , No one is gonna believe that your cat is a Nazi , Unless he is Hitler reincarnated as a cat which would be cool.

This is a far cry from calling your Parents Nazis.

Moiraine
For those of you with a kindergarten-education, (or a Canadian master's degree equivalency,)

:lol: That was great.

alien space marine
Hey I may have never finnished highschool, But atleast I never got my education at a Hitler youth prep school like Darunia.:D

Moiraine
Hey I may have never finnished highschool, But atleast I never got my education at a Hitler youth prep school like Darunia.:D

Too bad you can't insult Darunia with anything OTHER than Hitler. :whatever:

alien space marine
His parents are clowns and they like the Banana Dance :banana:

Darunia was Concieved when his parents tried to make a condom with a regular balloon and it blew up and Darunia got hatched.

UltraMarioMan
Argh my fragile mind is scarred!!

Great Rumbler
You can't gouge out your mind's eye!!

Darunia
Hey I may have never finnished highschool, But atleast I never got my education at a Hitler youth prep school like Darunia.

You...never finished HIGH SCHOOL! I can't belive, it I mean it isn't like you can't spell or punctuate for SHIT!

Let's count the dumbass backwater Canadian typos together! :carrot:

1.) finnished = finished
2.) highschool = high school
3.) But = but
4.) atleast = at least
5.) Hitler youth = Hitler Youth

SESAME STREET COUNT: Five, FIVE typos in one sentence, aw-aw-aw!

alien space marine
At least I waisnt born from a malfunctioning Condom.

I am glad too see the getstoppo docters did a good job creating the perfect Arian child out of a petridish.It makes me wonder what my life would have been like if I had been in the same Hitler Youth prep school as you?

Moiraine
At least I waisnt born from a malfunctioning Condom.

I am glad too see the getstoppo docters did a good job creating the perfect Arian child out of a petridish.It makes me wonder what my life would have been like if I had been in the same Hitler Youth prep school as you?

http://www.nicksildesigns.com/forumpics/YoureFkingGay.jpg
:poop:

Ryan
Enough of that, the both of you. It's seriously getting out of hand.

alien space marine
LOL! Moiraine that is fucking funny!

Ok I'll stop now , Since I am not protected like Lazy fat bum.

Moiraine
LOL! Moiraine that is fucking funny!

Ok I'll stop now , Since I am not protected like Lazy fat bum.

Hey is not protected. He is just <b>funnier</b> than you. Yea the whole Nazi thing is gettin out of hand so drop it.

Ryan
It's not a matter of protection. lazy hasn't done anything in days.

Great Rumbler
GR: But I have!

Everyone else: No you haven't!

GR: ...I know.

Darunia
Do all Canadians capitalize "condom"? Is it a proper name in Canada? I know that Canada is a foreign country, with dialect and all that; but I thought words like "doctor" and "aryan" would've been the same. At least you read my last memo; this time you spelled "Hitler Youth" and "at least" correctly!! This is a momentous day for Canada, here comes the next prime minister, 'ey? I don't even need to reply to the nazi jokes; coming from a kindergartener or smarter would've hurt, but from a Canadian...well...I'm just glad I'm not one of you nullables. :carrot:

alien space marine
:banana: does the Banana dance.

Dark Jaguar
Yeah, the nazi thing was funny when lazy was doing it, in fact utterly HILARIOUS. However, people can run a joke thin, and I'm fairly certain when you do it for days on end, it's run it's course. I will say that cat thing was funny though.

Eh, anyway, back to how my cat could totally beat up all your cats. My cat has long hair, which means before your cats can attack mine, they have to get through the armor of HAIR! Also, my cat does the awesome battle pose of "I'm on my back twitching wildly while batting at something in the air"! No one can defeat it!

Gomez Adams! *backflips into next room, but is on roof so accidently backflips off rooftop, then bounces off of one of those cloth rain guard thingies, and bounces up and catches a guy's open window sill*

Darunia
My little girl cat has long hair too---so long that she can manipulate it to assume a shape; so that you'll attack the fake, hollow shell of her hair, while she'll circle around you and CRUSH YOU!

Geno
My cat may be a mild mannered cat by day, but by night, he's...

...barely able to dodge vehicles due to his pitch-black fur.

And he could kick your cat's ass into next week!

Ryan
http://tcforums.com/images/getpussy.jpg

THERE IS A PUSSY ON MY HEAD.

Great Rumbler
:clap:

Dark Lord Neo
Its ilegal in France to name a pet Napoleon, An old law that the Napoleon made when he found out a county fair named the prized Pig Napoleon he had the name baned off the list of pet names and whoever broke the law would be hanged.

Atleast non his cats are Named Hitler. :D
Napoleon didn't make that law
That law wasn't created until afger Orwell wrote Animal Farm. Some people in France were offended by the fact that the name Napoleon was used to refer to a pig, and on top of that a communist one

lazyfatbum
http://www.ag-angels.com/gal/07/10.jpg

WHAT!? It's natural! EVERYBODY does it!

And yeah it's getting out of hand, Darunia. Stop killing Jews with your cat. Bob Barker's right, people like you shouldn't own cats. All you people do is let them run around outside... never getting them nutered... and then teach them to commit genocide. I mean seriously, enough is enough.

alien space marine
You realize that counts as Porn.

lazyfatbum
Maybe on your planet, ASM. On my planet, it's a nude woman peeing in the toilet. It's as much an artwork as any other nude photo, painting or sculpture.

Even in Europe can you find statues of nude children urinating. I speak the truth.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

*cracks knuckles*

Double dog dare you.

alien space marine
Those naked children peeing are statues carved in stone, It isnt real piss but water that someone like you would probaily jump and grab that little kid statues weiner and start drinking.

Sure alot of artwork has naked children in it , But a real life picture of a naked child doing sexual positions. (includes pissing because thats somthing you crazy porn addicts enjoy) So if it is a Kodak or Polaroid picture it is Porn! unless your the father or mom and your kid decided to take his first piss and you had to take a picture otherwise its the same as kiddie porn.How many countless parents get charged for pediphilia because they never thought for a second "Why is he naked"?

A woman taking a piss on the Toilet is fucking Porn! If it was a statue or cartoon it would be Anime Porn which is still conciderd porn.

As for punching my face , You can sure try to hit me through that monitor screen of yours, I hear there made of a inch of lead.

Unless you have the money to fly over to canada and then bother to search were I live, Even if you knew what town I live in you still couldnt find me.

For all you know I am some where in the caribean sipping a nice cold pepsi with Rum in it.

Geno
:confused2

Screw you guys, home. *point*

lazyfatbum
So a statue depicting a person peeing is beautiful art, a painting depicting a person peeing is beautiful art but a picture depicting a person peeing is porn?

You are a large funny idiot and I make fun of your parents behind your back. You are like Don Knotts, except when you make rediculous comments you actually mean them and you dont have any of those funny "Watch out I know kung fu!" faces, instead you simply look old and spout artistic nonesence, the worst parts of Don Knotts. Ignorant bastard, I spat on your bald crotch.

lazyfatbum
Oh and just in case you might have balls:

6555 B
Hidden Walk Dr.
Winter Park, FL

Phone: 407 671 2593

lazyfatbum
Oh I get it, I said *cracks knuckles* and you thought that meant I was going to hit you.

No, no. What I meant is that I will create a huge elaborate argument proving my point through words and visuals; I would crack my knuckles in preparation of typing. If I wanted to hit you, I would run your IP and find your address by calling your ISP and pretending to be you, then I would approach your place of residence and french kiss your parents and then hit you atleast once.

Lucky for you, i'm not in to that sort o thing currently. Instead, I much rather would enjoy a good tizzy on the ol' message board an rot. Wot wot.

alien space marine
Oh I get it, I said *cracks knuckles* and you thought that meant I was going to hit you.

No, no. What I meant is that I will create a huge elaborate argument proving my point through words and visuals; I would crack my knuckles in preparation of typing. If I wanted to hit you, I would run your IP and find your address by calling your ISP and pretending to be you, then I would approach your place of residence and french kiss your parents and then hit you atleast once.

Lucky for you, i'm not in to that sort o thing currently. Instead, I much rather would enjoy a good tizzy on the ol' message board an rot. Wot wot.

Unfortunately you would have to pay a plane ticket or spend 12 hours driving just to get to my place, Not worth the money is it.

Hey I am not agaist nude bodies in works of art ,I wish the Mona Lisa did a nude picture.

but regular shitty polaroid of a woman taking a piss is porn , Since their is nothing artistic about it.
It would be the same as taking a picture at the girl next door changing, Which
isnt a bad thing .

lazyfatbum
Nudity isn't porn. Peeing isn't porn.

Porn is when you see a penis going in to a vagina, or anything penetrating an orifice (vagina, anus or mouth). Which is funny that we created that law since McDonald's commercials are then classified as porn (inserting objects in to the mouth). But the laws go much deeper; if a penis, breast or anus or "Phalic shaped device (dildo) is going in the mouth, it's porn. Otherwise it's fine. But then if an infant between the ages of zero and 1 1/2 has a breast in its mouth, it's not porn. But the nipple cant be seen, because then it's nudity. (the entire breast can be seen, but if the nipple shows it is nudity). That's right, even feeding your baby can be porn.

in the above picture we have a nude woman. She is not doing anything sexual. She is peeing in to a toilet. Again, nothing sexual so far. So how can this be porn? Because some people jerk off to it? Dude I know people that jerk off to Disney movies, does that make disney movies porn? Pah-lease. The only thing you can say about that picture is that she's nude, and displays of nudity should never be public or available to minors. But at the same time, in every museum, library, school, place of worship, you name it; Nudity is displayed out in the open and available to anyone because it is considered art and important to our culture.

So how do you prove something is important to our culture? You cant, and therfore nudity is the most common law broken in film, print, television, video games and so on simply because the line of what is wrong and right when it comes to nudity is so blurred.

Lara Croft can wear a string bikini and that's okay. But God forebid a nipple pops out!

alien space marine
You know its kind of ironic that you look like Howard Stern?!! Maybe he is your dad?That would explain everything.

If by your definition Porn is somthing that is when a object or genital is inserted into a opening, Perhaps your right in regards to hardcore porn, But there is a such thing as softcore porn like Playboy were not sex or objects and masturbation is involved ( atleast in the pictures) but it is clearly conciderd porn since its in the same porn section at the movie store . (owned!)

Now I am going to repent to god now for my sins for having a sexual discussion with lazy fat bum.No I dont go into the porn sections of movie stores i just glance at them.

may I finally add that not everyone here is 18 yet, You just exposed pornagraphy to children ,I dont care if you think it isnt Porn,sending a picture of my genitals on TC would be gross and obscene and banible regardless of weither it is conciderd porn or not.

But you have no problem showing Gay porn , Since the guy shoved a giant wooden stake up his ass in the Darunia your parents are nazis movie even by your definition you have showed pornagraphic acts on this site.

lazyfatbum
I look like Howard Stern...?

Come on stop joking around and have a serious discussion with me. Playboy is not kept in the pornographic sections, most of the time it's out in the open but is covered in plastic as to keep it from being read before buying it and is usually found next to Maxim and other similar publications. I have never seen Playboy being sold next to a Hustler or some softcore porno mag. Because Playboy simply shows nude women and the laws of how Playboys can be displayed in a public store vary from state to state because there is no law on nudity that encompasses the entire country.

And those aren't my definitions of what is porn, it's the United States government definition and the MPAA definitions of pornography. Nudity is not and nor will it ever be pornography, which is why games with nudity are rated M and not A (Adults over 18). And films with nudity can be rated as low as PG-13. You can have a sexual act in a film with two completely clothed people and it will recieve an R rating without any nudity being shown.

Softcore porn is when people engage in a sexual act without showing penetration. Softcore porn is what you see when you watch Cinemax after midnight. Actors and actresses pretending to have sex but you never see anything other than tits and ass; The movie is considered softcore porn because of the engaged sexual acts, not because of the nudity. Who the fuck ever made you think that nudity is softcore porn? Dude if nudity was softcore porn then the Sistine Chapel would be softcore porn. You turd.

See this is why I hate newbies, dont start a discussion unless you have the brain cells to follow it through.

And I got you "owned" right here.

alien space marine
You cat killer! I am calling Pussy boots!

Websters definition of Porn.

the depiction of erotic behavior (as in pictures or writing) intended to cause sexual excitement
2 : material (as books or a photograph) that depicts erotic behavior and is intended to cause sexual excitement
3 : the depiction of acts in a sensational manner so as to arouse a quick intense emotional reaction

Some people think the Sustine chapel is porn! I dont but some do.

Playboy is softcore porn , The term Adult entertainment is associated with the sex industry.

Nobody buys playboy to admire the artistic qaulity, They all do it to whack off.

Sure maxim is the same men whack off to it but alot get it so they can pick underware for their wife or girl freind.But its not porn since anybody can whack to a picture of a women in a regular magazine but what makes Playboy different is thats whats its specifically for.

I remeber a group of people had sex in a church since they thought the wall paintings were so Sexually erotic.

One mans porn is another mans piece of art.

lazyfatbum
The MPAA and United States Government do not think nudity is porn.

Nudity is not porn.

I am nude right now and I am not porn. If i'm licking a transvestite and humping a pretty girl with a midget in my ass while people beat me with with rubber penises THEN i'm porn. Man that sounds like fun...

alien space marine
if I ran naked in the street , I would probaily be arrested.

Nudity isnt proper in society unless you go too a private beach were it is tolerated.