View Thread : My Avatar good?!

UltraMarioMan
Well!!

Great Rumbler
Robots vs. Zombies! What could be better?!

OB1
Yes, PA zombies are good.

Undertow
It's better than the one you have at the doomworld forums.

Oh wai-

UltraMarioMan
*Moons Undertow*

Darunia
Who would win in a war, an army of zombies, or vampires??

Great Rumbler
I'd be a draw. The vampires couldn't kill the zombies because the zombies don't need their blood anyway and the zombies would be too stupid to do anything be wander around aimlessly and lunge at any vampires that go near them.

A Black Falcon
The zombies might win if they had stakes, but they'd probably be too stupid to use them... but the vampires wouldn't have much luck either, so yeah, it might end a draw. :)

UltraMarioMan
How about Zombie Vampires?

A Black Falcon
Bloodsuckers who don't need blood? Sounds somewhat paradoxical... :)

UltraMarioMan
What if they were also Ninja Cyborgs?

A Black Falcon
Cyborg Ninja Zombie Vampies? How many more things could you combine into these thing?

UltraMarioMan
They could also be werewolves!!

A Black Falcon
But if you combine all the monsters into one, who do they fight?

Darunia
No, you're wrong. The zombies would win. Here's why:

Vampires drink blood and assimiliate the living; but only from sentient, smart people. Zombies don't have the brain matter to do anything with being a vampire; they'd just get fangs, but still be zombies!

Zombies, on the other hand, have the advantage because they're mindless and cannot be turned into classy, smart-dressing, slick Christopher Lees. They can, however, downgrade the comparatively demi-alive vampires into zombies, because being a zombie is a lower state of being than being a vampire.

UltraMarioMan
But if you combine all the monsters into one, who do they fight?
van Helsing DUH!!

A Black Falcon
But the Vampires are a lot smarter so they might be able to think of something else to try that would work... Zombies are really stupid. :)

Great Rumbler
But what if they were vampire-werewolf-magician-robot-cyborg-ninja-samuria-zombie-Liberals?

Moiraine
van Helsing DUH!!

That was a good movie!

Fittisize
Van Helsing was a horrible movie.

Moiraine
Van Helsing was a horrible movie.

Ah well I only went to see it because it was extra credit in my English class because my english teacher had some of her classes read Frankenstein.

Dark Jaguar
No way man! The vampires don't just jump and bite you, they can transform and use all sorts of eerie energies that like paralyze you and stuff! Plus, they can do all sorts of other stuff that the Castlevania series gave to Dracula!

Zombies ARE lower life, which is why they can't turn a vampire into a zombie. They would try and bite, assuming they weren't immediatly controlled by the vampires, but nothing would happen except the vampire would like pick it up and throw it against a mountain completely crushing it.

lazyfatbum
Van Helsing is why people who hate movies, will continue to hate movies.

Dark Jaguar
I can't think of anyone who hates the entire MEDIUM. But there are a chunk who hate ALMOST all of today's movies. Honestly, I can't blame them. For example, I will not watch Cat Woman. Some might say judging a film by it's previews is shallow, but considering that a lot of previews give away the entire plot of a movie, and if not that, the mood of the movie, it's actually a pretty decent method.

Ryan
I don't like most movies.

lazyfatbum
Oh dude you can totally tell many movies by their previews since most post production hourses are really good at what they do in their trailer and teaser production. Sometimes, to make people think the movie is better than it actually is, they'll use music, voice overs and sometimes even shots that are never in the actual movie.

Catwoman has a history behind it. The first two Batman movies were done by none other than Tim Burton. By the end of Batman returns he vowed that his next venture in to the Batman filmography would be centered around Catwoman, with Batman not in the spotlight. Warner Bros. laughed at the idea and Burton decided to go on to other things, passing the Batman franchise (that he started) to anyone who wants to try it. Joel Shmuckfucker ruined the series and now "Batman" and "movie" cant be used in the same sentence without giving people a bad taste in their mouths.

Hopefully Batman: Year One will change that, but who knows. Anyway, after years of watching the Batman series get trashed by Joel Warner Bros. started thing that the Catwoman idea might have some valor to it after all. They greenlight it, without Burton, and cast the very pretty Halle Berry as Catwoman herself, though this is a different Catwoman, not Selina Kyle. This girl's name is Patience Prince... ug? Weird name.

http://www.hallemedia.com/news/news_pics/catwoman.jpg

Not bad, pretty trashy though... a little over the top. But nothing beats the original:

lazyfatbum
So we'll see what happens. I liked Catwoman being sorta undead. It added alot to her character. But they both have whips though Halle is actually more cat like, she apprently has cat teeth and the whole trip. I'm taking a wait and see attitude.

A Black Falcon
It's an action movie starring a female character... that original Catwoman has WAY too much clothes on for such a film these days.

As for the movie, I don't care. It'd take quite a good film to turn around the Batman franchise... and I doubt that this is it. But of course I don't care that much about any superhero movies... I saw the Spiderman 2 trailer too and came away thinking 'some people would find that cool, but I just don't care much'... but it did look better than Catwoman.

lazyfatbum
Dude anything with Doc Ock in it is good.

He's small, has a napoleonic complex, is very German, and has 50 foot tentacles. To put it in perspective; Imagine Darunia with 50 foot tentacles. I'm practically shitting my pants right now.