View Thread : Werewolves vs Vampires

Dark Jaguar
If you want, include all sorst of werebeasts, and all manner of vampire. Anyway, which one would win in a fight?

Vampires - They seek an enlightenment only obtainable by embracing darkness. Also, they drink blood. They hate humans because they reject their darkness.

Werewolves - They seek a return to nature and embrace the natural order of things. Also, they just plain eat people. They hate humans because humans are an afront to nature.

They hate each other because they are direct opposites in their whole viewpoint on things.

I like werewolves, because they tend to gather in rich hunting clubs in germany discussing the hunt. Vampires just gather in slums in large cities to talk about evil.

Anyway, who would win?

A Black Falcon
Vampires, once they make the Werewolves Vampire Werewolves. :)

alien space marine
Werewolves cant transform unless there is a full moon, Vampires can get Guns and grenades.

UltraMarioMan
This is my fault...I NEVER SHOULD HAVE IMAGINED UP NINJA CYBORG ZOMBIE VAMPIRE WEREWOLVES!!!

Dark Jaguar
But the werewolves, abf, could make the vampires werewolf-vampires!

Werewolves can also transform if they hear a wolf howl. For that matter, vampires can't go out in sunlight, transformed or not, but werewolves can. If you're a vampire, don't try sunblock, that don't work... Learned that the hard way...

Ya know, werewolves can get guns and grenades too ya know, but they don't do much good when you're talking about near-immortal creatures like these. Ya need some sort of holy weapon, thus the HOLY hand grenade! Of course, whoever used it would end up killing themselves...

Think about this, why don't the vampire hunters enter the vampire's castle at the break of dawn INSTEAD of just when the sun sets?

Great Rumbler
Samurai-ninja-wolves!!

A Black Falcon
Stake-guns versus silver bullets? Who will win?

Laser Link
This is truly frightening. I had nearly this exact same discussion with a good friend of mine over the weekend. The first thing he asked me: "Who would win, a Zombie Ninja or Robot Ninja?" After we discussed this for a minute, he asked me: "Who would win, a Vampire Ninja or a Werewolf Ninja?". Aside from this, I had not thought of Werewolves or Robots or Zombies at all in a very long time. I do think about Ninjas all the time, who doesn't?

Then I come to TC and find 2 discussions, debating Zombies and Werewolves and Vampires and Ninjas. My first thought is that he stole it from here, but I've never told him about this place. But these discussions are too new. So that means either:

A) He is one of you
B) He knows one of you and can manipulate you
C) He is ALL of you (he could pull it off, too)
D) This is some extremely wierd coincidence
E) I am ta'veren
F) I am ta'veren AND I can channel the One Power.

What do you think?

Darunia
According to Underworld, Vampires are more powerful in as much as that they are arrogant and sophisticated. I hold with that.

Great Rumbler
[quote]A) He is one of you
E) I am ta'veren
F) I am ta'veren AND I can channel the One Power.

What do you think?[quote]

It's "All of the above". I looked at the answer sheet while the teacher wasn't watching.

Laser Link
All of the above? That means... I can channel?!?! SWEET! See you guys later, I'm off for the Black Tower to hone my new found skills. Soon I will earn the Sword and Dragon.

Great Rumbler
*looks at answer sheet again* Well...actually it says here "All of the above EXCEPT answer F."

Laser Link
*channels your bloody head off*

Dark Jaguar
Bah! Arrogant and sophistication are the things the werewolves hate! Never seen underworld, but from what I understand, I don't care :D.

Sacred Jellybean
A) He is one of you
E) I am ta'veren
F) I am ta'veren AND I can channel the One Power

I'm thinking it's (A v C) ^ ((¬B => ¬E v F) v < AxεE ^ AxεF |: ¬F v E)

Great Rumbler
That's probably it.

Laser Link
Someone's been taking discrete math.

Great Rumbler
Math is teh suck.

Sacred Jellybean
Someone's been taking discrete math

100% against my will, I assure you. :(