View Thread : I am the Sqazzerhagorat!

alien space marine
Dune rules!

Long live house Atreides.

EdenMaster
Hear ye, hear ye! Let it be known to every corner of the earth that alien space marine has created his 1000th completely meaningless thread!

Huzzah!

A Black Falcon
Atreides.

Laser Link
Huzzah.

My name's Krunch!

Dark Jaguar
What about House Ordos? They steal technology from everyone else, making them the victore! Those tanks that shot gas to make other side's enemies defect were great additions when you finally got to the part of the campaign where you got them!

A Black Falcon
Bah, Ordos was an invention for Dune 2 and 2000, it's not in the books... it doesn't count. :)

On that note, the original 6-book Dune series was good. It did decline a bit as it continued, but it was good. The newer prequel books, by his son and someone else, though... I own three of the four (that are out so far), but just never got into them. I never even got too far into book one actually... I don't know, it just didn't seem nearly as good as the classics.

Dark Jaguar
Well they should ADD it to the books! They were cool! And they count in my MIND!

A Black Falcon
Plus, I haven't played the games...

alien space marine
Dune was too shakespear like for my liking.

Great Rumbler
Huzzah! I am the Bananamanaserfant!!

Dark Jaguar
Shakespear? You just have no knowledge at all of the english language do you?

Hey everyone, ASM thought Dune was Shakespearian!

alien space marine
Shakespear? You just have no knowledge at all of the english language do you?

Hey everyone, ASM thought Dune was Shakespearian!

No I dont! It obviously waisnt written that far back , Frank Herbert wrote in a very religousy Shakespearish way.

"The Worm is the spice the spice is the worm"

WTF! Is that?!!!