View Thread : A honnest review for shrek 2

alien space marine
http://movies.yahoo.com/mvc/dfrv?mid=1808405861&s=rt_a&rvid=255-201685&i=13&spl=1&ys=C8.Y.7G2WQTgLvFChmcehQ--

By the way if you havent realized it yet, It was me who wrote this.
Its all 100% true. The Air bag hit me in the face and I was left in shock for the rest of the day yesterday,The poor chick I hit with my car , Her door is like a giant bullet hole, Thankfully she is fine and the insurance will take care of everything.

Fuck you ShreK! If I could I would sue you!

Geno
.................. :disgust:

Great Rumbler
Why did I spend 10 seconds of my life reading that?

Dark Lord Neo
That was a waste

alien space marine
Not one bit of sympathy for the fact I could have been killed?

Ryan
No! You dissed SHREK 2, THE BEST MOVIE OF 2004 THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN YET.

alien space marine
You realize I was joking , I was actually more sad that i was gonna miss shrek 2 then having my car trashed and having to use my pop corn money on a shitty taxi that overcharged me.

I might see the movie next week , but I am afriad I am gonna die before I get too the theatre.

Great Rumbler
I want to go see the movie the government doesn't want me to see, which is Day After Tomorrow.

A Black Falcon
I'll probably see Shrek 2 eventually...

Great Rumbler
I will eventually, although probably on DVD.

alien space marine
I am glad i was abled to break fast enough otherwise the colision would have been alot faster and she could have died.

Geno
It's not the lack of sympathy that you almost died, it's that you hurt Shrek 2's rating when you haven't even seen it... and I bet it's going to be sweet! I plan to see it when I have the free time--wait, I have all the free time in the world right now.

alien space marine
Out of the 250 submited reviews for Yahoo, Mine is at the bottom of the pack. Mine was atleast a joke , Alot of the other F reviews from other people were serious.

I loved Shrek and I am sad that i had to pick the 3:00 PM show otherwise if I had gone earlier it wouldnt have been raining and if the accident repeated I would'nt have slid on the wet road and there would not have been a colision.

Dark Lord Neo
I think Shrek 2 is way better than the first one

Dark Jaguar
All I know is it includes the legendary PUSS.... IN BOOTS! Thus, I must watch it just to see that parody. I suspect that cat is a VERY powerful warrior that none can stop, I mean, sure the cat lied about being such a legend to start with, but it eventually BECAME the lie, transending the mask! *giant robot busts out of wormhole in own head*

lazyfatbum
I just saw Shrek 2, it's really good.

To anyone seeing the movie, try to count all the nods to other films. I counted 12, has anyone found more than 12? Alien and LotR references were cool, but the History of the World: Part 1 reference was just awesome

Puss in Boots is funny as fuck. It's so cool that they brought the story of him in to Shrek's story. If you know the actual Puss in Boots story, then it'll be even funnier.

And again, this movie proves that fat people rule.

Laser Link
Shrek 2 was great. And yes, Puss in Boots was awesome. I think I still like the first better, because it seemed more original, but I remember that I missed half of the Shrek jokes the first time I watched it because they come so fast. So I expect that I will like it even better next time.

lazyfatbum
Eddie Murphy needs to be a donkey in every film he makes from now on.

Darunia
I thought it was good; but not nearly as good as the first one. The humor was too repetitive, and unoriginal.

Geno
I think I might go see it tomorrow. I'm off and I have to return Wind Waker to the video store anyway. (NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!) While I'm out, I might as well drive to the theatre and see the movie.

alien space marine
It was great! The story was better inspired then the original, I dont think the jokes were any worse.

Moiraine
It was great! The story was better inspired then the original, I dont think the jokes were any worse.

No sir, you SUCK! You gave the review straight F's. I might be goin to see it tomorrow!

alien space marine
I got a seat belt bruise because of it! Damn straight!

Geno
You remind me of the kind of parents who try to ban violent movies because their underage children saw them and it's the movie's fault that little Bobby just kicked little Sally in the face after seeing someone in the movie do it.

Here's a tip: learn to drive. ;)

alien space marine
You realize I am joking , Shrek isnt to blaim anymore then if I had gone to work.

It waisnt my fault entirely , The cities piss poor ability to keep the street lights working is the problem.

Try going through a busy intersection and the lights are going hay wire changing colors every second.

Your driving by and your brain is like WTF? What do I do? stop?keep going? Its hard making that decision within a manner of 3 seconds.

Moiraine
That's Canada for ya...

Geno
Eh?

Geno
Anyway, onto my review for Shrek 2: I saw it yesterday and it RULED!!!!!!! (Though was that Ricky Martin song at the end necessary? I didn't mind the Monkees song at the end of the first Shrek.)

The best parts were Puss in Boots (You still look like an ass to me.) and the scene with Pinnochio (They're briefs!)

Overall though, it was a good movie; I'd say just as good as the first one. I don't know, I'll probably have to watch the first movie again to decide.

Darunia
Shrek > Shrek II