View Thread : Lazy fat bum

alien space marine
http://www.artfan.net/download/pozycje.swf

I think you will find it most enjoyible.

Moiraine
You have way too much free time.

lazyfatbum
Fucking awesome!

I made a two headed hermaphrodite that can give oral sex to it's feet (which are its arms)! And I made my favorite position: "Women suck ass"! Which is where the man quickly blows air in to the female's anus while she eats ribs or fried chicken. The result is the infamous Mudbutt Balloon!

Any doctor will tell you, give your partner a large amount of fried food before trying anal sex.

alien space marine
You have way too much free time.
Oh lazy doesnt?

lazyfatbum
Actually I dont have a lot of free time. I mean there's working on ads for cruise ships, masturbation, nude feret wrestling, hiding my wife's clothes, making dinner, looking for film work, drawing character conceptual art, sex with the wife and posting on Tendo City. Now add to that my music engineering and orchestration PLUS find time to play video games AND editing Business Presentation Videos THEN write down all my mental problems for the psychologists so they can write their little "best sellers" and OF COURSE study human perception of the societal world in contrast to the natural world and subtextual dialogue construction INBETWEEN cleaning the house and begging parents for money. I'm swamped. I'm also not would you call 'normal', a side from my new hair cut, which is actually quite in style. Fushaw, imma sexy bitch.

Dont forget that you're talking to the man that *invented* ham.

Go for now you find doing with stuff and things. Principality; Orenthal Jones - Without haste, fortitude and generalization of big commodious voluminous magnanimous 50 cent words (with almonds) .

*theme to Bonanza*

UltraMarioMan
I'm sure the maniquins on this board are quite turned on.

lazyfatbum
Thing is though, if you take off the tits on the female maniquin, it looks like the silhouette of Brad Pitt.

Freaky deeky

geoboy
hahaha! I got it to go to the beat of the music i'm listening to. I never thought the music to ToeJam & Earl would make good banging music. XD

Edit: banding? wtf have i been smoking?

alien space marine
I do have to much free time ,I am Unemployed , Uneducated ,Now I dont even have a car too drive.

Everytime I try to get a resume I never even get the energy to fill it out,But work will be coming soon since my dad promised to pay me if I helped him do Renuvations on grand ma's house.

So in the mean time I have nothing to do besides but sit around laughing my ass off on TC or playing video games and hanging with my drinking buddies.

My life is pathetic since my greatest Goal at this time is growing a Goatie and losing a 100 pounds.

I got that link on warbucket.com

lazyfatbum
hahahahahahhaha

Darunia
I do have to much free time ,I am Unemployed , Uneducated ,Now I dont even have a car too drive. ... Everytime I try to get a resume I never even get the energy to fill it out,...My life is pathetic since my greatest Goal at this time is growing a Goatie and losing a 100 pounds.

Do I even need to embelish those comments. :goron: