View Thread : List of Strange things.

alien space marine
1. Did you know a male Rats testicle is bigger then his brain?

2. Companies have never thought of putting built in BBQ grills in the back of the trunk of average middle class vehicles.

3. Arnold schwarzenegger plays a Persian prince in around the world in 80 days, That reminds of the time John Wayne played Genghis Khan.

4.Speaking of Arnold , No were did I ever expect him to be govenor of california.

5.Angel is Canceld with higher rating then most shows , Yet Time Trek enterprise lives on to piss on Gene Rods grave.

6.People already say Starwars episode III sucks.

7.PSP low battery life.

8.Flesh Gordon!

9. People watch WB Super star USA!

10.Block Buster Video return slots can be used to dispose of Diapers.

geoboy

I thought I was the only one who knew this. Dammit!

UltraMarioMan
1. Did you know a male Rats testicle is bigger then his brain?
*Feels the urge to call a bowling shop and ask if they have ten pound balls*

alien space marine
Actually If I phoned them , I would ask if they had "any Balls ", "how fast do they roll"? "I got more balls then you".

Great Rumbler
11. Magnet will stick to each other.

See, it's strange because it's like metal that sticks to other metal, right?

Geno

I don't have any baby brothers, sisters, sons, or daughters, so... *stuffs a grocery bag full of rabbit manure/dog vomit into the slot, doesn't get it in very far though, and runs off*

alien space marine
Did you know bullet trains and alot of rollar coasters are powerd by Magnets?

You know how only positive and neagotive magnets will attract each other? well two positives or two neagotives repel each other , Well they use the repeling force to propel the trains.

12.Some people think the Sun revolves around the earth.

13.Why doesnt the goverment reveal that they have aliens and flying starships in their possesion?

Geno
Why do people believe that the government is hiding secrets from us regarding alien encounters, yet insist that the moon landing took place on a Hollywood set?

alien space marine
I believe we went to the moon , every arguement to say it was a fake was debunked.

There is just to many people who have admited that there was a cover up inside the military and the witneses of the crash , Why did a mere weather baloon crash become classified data?

The rancher who discoverd the crash brought back strange metalic materials that couldnt be cut,dented,distorted,melted and burned?It had strange hieroglyphic writing on it that couldnt be understood.

Showed it to his family and even to reporters before he brought it to the air force base. The thing is a regular weather baloon at that time was made with the same materials used by Bubble gum and hersheys Chocolait for decades to package the candy bars,Those materials are easily recognizable by anyone who goes to a local corner store to buy goods, No one would confuse near indestructible alien materials with candy wrapers. The Rancher just momments before he died he said the goverment told him to say it was a weather baloon and he said it was a lie it was a alien spacecraft like he originaly said.

When the goverment released documents about the Roswell events the pappers they released of the event have so much Blacked out pages and even little words inside a hole page , If its not aliens they are still definently hiding somthing from us . There not being truthful , I find it odd that a weather baloon would be used for classified work inside the country especially it was sopposed to be a regular standard one.

Its the not first time the U.S goverment intentional hid somthing from the public , Remeber the Nuclear Bomb tests before nagasaki and Hiroshima? When people saw them mushroom clouds the goverment gave alot of bogus excusses and explinations, In los Vegas they Air forced announced that the big explosion last night in the early 40's before Pearl Harbor,was a Ammunition depo exploiding. But after the war was over they admited it was a atomic nuclear test and even showed movies recorded of it in the Nevada dessert.

Great Rumbler
I've seen the truth! I went to the UFO museum in Roswell and I saw the truth! The goverment is covering it up and there really were aliens and we got all kinds of advanced technology from their ship like microwave ovens and cell phones! The truth is out there!!!

A Black Falcon
We haven't found aliens. It'd be far too hard to hide for any length of time. It's just absurd... sure, aliens are out there somewhere, but I don't see why so many people think we have found them and that the government is hiding it... it just doesn't make much logical sense... but I'm not a conspiracy theorist and generally think such things are stupid, so this is no exception.

Great Rumbler
I really doubt there's kind of conspiracy going on, not to say that the government isn't trying to hide something about what happened in '47, but I don't think it's UFO related.

As for whether or not aliens exist, I don't have a clue. Maybe they do and maybe they don't, I haven't seen one and I seriously doubt anyone else on Earth has either.

alien space marine
The mexican goverment recently revealed footage of 6 flying UFO seen at night,The scrambled their air force to confront them but they then desapeared. If goverments are admiting and showing evidence of UFO encounters not explinable , Maybe its possible they exist.

Whats weird is that Jim Carter the president in 1976-1980 asked for the files on Roswell 1947 event from the C.I.A but the then director George Herbert Walker Bush denied him acess and refused to hand it to him. Its odd that those files are so classified even the President cant see them.

A reason to hide the fact they know aliens exist , Is well what impact would such a discovery have on the entire planet? People would be scared and horrorified and entire beliefs would be changed to such a drastic degree, In the tv show Earth final conflict when the aliens arrived on earth , A new Syndrome was started were people would kill themselves after gaining knowledge of their existence.

Another reason the goverment doesnt want other countries to know they have in possesion advance powerful alien technologies.Much the same they didnt want nobody to know about the atomic bomb untill it was abolsutely necessary to reveal it or them experimental prototype aircrafts like the Auhora.

I doesnt surprise me one bit that there is secret layers of goverment that will Kill its own citizen to keep them silent.

A Black Falcon
Oooooh Roswell! Yeah, there were aliens there, the government found them, and now it's a vast interstellar spaceport! Yup! Uh huh! ... er, is it just me or is that totally insane? Just like most all of the rest of said "theories". They're crazy. Oh, you can convince yourself that something happened/is happening, but if you think about it logically for five minuites I don't see how anyone could. It's just so ridiculously improbable... I mean, the length of time, the number of people who'd have to keep silent, the fact that no one has ever gotten real proof of UFOs ("the government took it" is the worst excuse in the book), etc, etc... it's just so absurd...

Sure, there are aliens out there. The odds are very strongly for it. But have they been here? I doubt it. And if so, no one knows. Least of all the US Government.00000

alien space marine
I dont believe it 100% , But I think the goverment knows more then their saying in general not just Roswell.

There was a UFO crash incident in canada, In Shag Harbor in nova scotia.

Whats different there was two of them sighted , One splashed into the ocean off the coast near the harbor,Fisherman thought it was a crashed airplane and went out to look for survivors and help out, But they found nothing except this weird green foam that glowed in the dark.
But the UFO now under water desapeared on its own, The goverment admits the air force radars picked up a fast object at moch 10 coming across canada from the west to the east coast , They thought it was a soviet attack or maybe a downed soviet space craft.Reagrdless of what it was it had a impact on the town in alot of ways, The town is full of witneses willing to tell the story,The incident is now being used to attract tourism and has put Shag harbor on the map.

I am not saying this is what happend, But I think denial is merely to comfort ourselves from our fears.

Great Rumbler
Oooooh Roswell!

I was actually in Roswell today [and most of yesterday] and I didn't see an aliens but plenty of people were selling alien-related souvenirs. The incident in '47 draws in a lot of tourists whether it really had to do with aliens or not.

A Black Falcon
Denial makes sense when the only "proof" is uncorroborated stories, evidence that "vanished" or was "confiscated", and the like. Seriously, if there was really anything and it was happening in a fraction of the amount conspiracy theorists suggest we'd have far, far more evidence than we do... and I am sure that on this matter the government knows no more than us. Other things, weapon systems, things they are testing they don't want people knowing about, sure... but aliens? No.

UltraMarioMan
You do know just dismissing the numerous people to report alien encounters is kinda closed minded. Maybe they're real or maybe they're not but something is going on.

Dark Lord Neo
How could the CIA director deny the President access to somthing because it is classified? If the President can't see it then Who can? If that really happened Carter would have fired the director and replaced him with someone who would give the infromation to him.

Great Rumbler
but something is going on.

Yeah, it's called "Hey, look at that weird light/shiny object! It must be aliens!!!".

A Black Falcon
You do know just dismissing the numerous people to report alien encounters is kinda closed minded. Maybe they're real or maybe they're not but something is going on.

Something is going on? Sure. The military doesn't want people to know about its secret weapons programs before they are publically announced.

Yeah, it's called "Hey, look at that weird light/shiny object! It must be aliens!!!".

And isn't it amazing that before the '50s no one was abducted by aliens? Then these people go and say they were and presto, lots of others suddenly have similar experiences! You could say that that's when the aliens arrived, but there are just a few too many 'cooincidences' there to make that even remotely plausible. :)

alien space marine
They found a flying saucer in renaisance paintings, http://www.geocities.com/jilaens/TAP.jpg http://subnuclearproductions.com/ufo2.jpg http://www.geocities.com/jilaens/ufocrociate_compressed.jpg

If all UFO cases are just goverment top secret aircraft, Then why did the goverment spend millions funding project Blue book ? Wouldnt they know its their own aircrafts? The Russians ,the english,Belgium,France they all funded goverment programs to investigate UFOs .

The oldest recorded UFO sighting is in the 1920's in Beijing China. Before H.G Wells created war of the worlds ,The concept of sentient life outside of our planet never occured to people,But in the middle ages and ealier their was stories of people taking away by spirits, Elves, faries,demons ect.. Whats interesting is that some artist in the middle ages drawed pictures of strange objects piloted by people in the sky.

As for the CIA director at the time his name was George H.W Bush. Why he refused to give it to Carter is unknown.Its the case of one side not knowing what the other side is doing, Parts of the goverment like to keep to themselves and not have anyone else tamper with their affairs.

A Black Falcon
Ah, ancient aliens! A classic. Ancient astronauts... we talked about that some in a class I had a few years back (about fakes and frauds in archaeology). To put it simply, it's grasping at straws that probably don't exist.

alien space marine
I am not gonna claim aliens made the pyramids of Giza.I also dont think the meso american pyramids were made by aliens, Since I climbed them.

Its more Plausible they encounterd chinese explorers and traded with them,Since how did the Mayans get carved Jade and so much of it?They have wall paintings that showed what looked to be Mohawk indians,Even this person with a Horned Helmet climbing a giant snake shaped ship weilding a Axe and sword with a really long Beard.Some think he is a Viking who got lost?
One guy even looked like a Roman because of his helmet but thats going to far.

The Nazca lines are interesting since you cant see it on the ground ,Nobody knew they existed untill air planes were invented. Did they make alien run ways? I dont think so. But its interesting how well they made those animal patterns into the ground and you couldnt see it unless you were in the sky. The area does not have much mountains to see it .

In the end we dont have answers but questions,There are frauds and hoaxes but then their is stories that are unexplainible that come from credible people, Even with some shaky evidence.No one will truly believe untill the goverment says it is real and it exists.Their is truth in many tales and legends.

UltraMarioMan
But aliens DID build the pyramids don't you watch Stargate SG1!!

A Black Falcon
I'd say Stargate SG-1 is probably about as likely as anything ASM has said... :D

alien space marine
Aliens with Pyramid shaped ships! The Horror!

Some people think the stargate is real , The idea for the movie and TV series came from a consipracy theorist's book.

A Black Falcon
Show me the real aliens and then I'll believe such things, but not before.

alien space marine
You already have!

ME!

;)

A Black Falcon
... ASM was actually kind of funny! :)

Great Rumbler
I'm an alien too...and by that I mean that I came across the Mexican border several years ago and changed my name from Havier Lopez III to something more "American".

That was a lie, btw.

UltraMarioMan
You already have!

ME!
Being horribly killed by an alien does not make you an alien :p