View Thread : Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!!

Great Rumbler
It's your birthday and you can cry if you want to!

Dark Jaguar
And thus they set off on an ice float on an eskimo spirit journey to become a stunt performing actor, as is the custom of their people for over 1000 years!

OB1
I don't get my own separate thread? Damn straight I'll cry. :p

Great Rumbler
You're lucky to get a thread at all! I was all like "Why should I even bother making a thread for this?!", but then I thought "I have nothing better to do".

EdenMaster
I was all like "Why should I even bother making a thread for this?!", but then I thought "I have nothing better to do".

That was very touching :clap:

A Black Falcon
What in the world is this thread about?

Great Rumbler
You obviously have not watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

alien space marine
:banana:

OB1
Yesterday was our birthdays, ABF.

Great Rumbler
Spirit Journey Formation Anniverary was something that Master Shake came up with on an episode of ATHF, he was going to get it to replace birthdays and he hoped to make money off of it by getting royalties from people singing the song that he, and Zakk Wylde, made.

Dark Lord Neo
The thread is more for me because it's for 2 of my user names but only one of OB1's

Great Rumbler
Deception!!!

Dark Jaguar
In celebration, I must announce sadly that the terror alert level has been raised from blackwash plaid to the cover of Rush's seminal album "Moving Pictures".

OB1
Noyple or whatever is DLN???!!! GASP!!!

Great Rumbler
*random shots of crowds of people fleeing in terror and the video clips of rioters you see on all those cop shows*

Dark Lord Neo
In celebration, I must announce sadly that the terror alert level has been raised from blackwash plaid to the cover of Rush's seminal album "Moving Pictures".
Weird, I was listening to that the first time I entered this thread.
Rush's new album is out on the 29th