View Thread : Darunia.

-iLluSiON-
What happened to him? He simply disappeared. It's quite sad. I don't know where he is..

Great Rumbler
Maybe he flew to the moon on a giant rainbow.

According to his profile he was last here a week ago.

alien space marine
:goron:

Ran off into the dessert to find his destiny in the 3rd person,Eats opium Mushrooms to invoke the halucinations.In other words Darunia has ran off to find his god aka the real Darunia sage of fire.

Geno
Darunia's gone for a week and a post is made about it. I'm gone for several weeks and no one notices. :D

alien space marine
Your a casual poster, Darunia is a hardcore poster, Would you notice that your bike is missing or would you be more likely to be alarmed that the car is missing?

But I am not concerned, Knowing him he either got a computer virus ,Went on some trip or is just angry at us.

Geno
Yeah, I'm not really much of a debater here, am I? More like someone who just pops in, says something, and disappears just as randomly as I appeared.

alien space marine
Just so you know Geno I enjoy your posts ,But going back to CS I was used to having you desapear and not come back for a while ,I am not concerned since I know you will probaily show up eventually.If I left for a while I dont think anyone here would of cared as much either.

By the way out of Curiousity what did SMB and Admiral finex do to the war since I was painfully exiled in shame? I was alot younger then and immature,I should not have gotten angry like I Did. If had been now I would have told them off instead of taking it out on the hole group.

If they made a new site Id like to have a look and see what they did? Maybe a link.

I am not interested in going back , I dont even play much on my xbox so no point since I dont even care, Still waiting for KOTOR II and Halo II.TC is alot of fun and good enough for now.

Geno
They opened a politics forum called The Theater of War, which can be found at http://pub150.ezboard.com/bthetheaterofwar. It's pretty much died now though. And BTW, Fenix's new name is Liberal Genius, while SSB is now called Imaginist.

EdenMaster
Hmm...seeing as how Illusion here is one of Darunia's friends in real life, perhaps he means more than just missing her at TC. Perhaps he's run off to Death Mountain to prepare for the coming of Volvagia.

In all seriousness though, I'm sure he's just busy. A thread about Michael Moore in Debate can't keep him away too long :).

-iLluSiON-
He's gone.

EdenMaster
You mean GONE, gone? Like, not at his house or anything either?

That's kinda scary.

alien space marine
OMG! Darunia is in a alternate demension!

Were I am President, Darunia could be protected under the endangerd species act.

Great Rumbler
I still think he flew to the moon on a giant rainbow...to eat the cheese.

Geno
What do you mean gone? Has he ditched us? Does he not like us anymore? Or is he on vacation, or... dare I say it, did he die? Details, man, details!

EdenMaster
What do you mean gone? Has he ditched us? Does he not like us anymore? Or is he on vacation, or... dare I say it, did he die? Details, man, details!

Well, wherever he is, he's got internet access, he's on AIM. He's away at the moment, though.

Geno
:rofl: @ EdenMaster's new avatar

EdenMaster
:D

That's a fairly classic picture around here.

Geno
So, is Bennyb0y still on AIM, idle and away?

alien space marine
Poor Weltall , He lossed weight and thined out but is still the butt of fat jokes.

The good the bad and the fat!

-iLluSiON-
Internet doesn't work. Getting action with girls too.
girls > tendocity

-iLluSiON-
He's lost his mind too. Don't ask why.

Geno
I see... he's having a life off the computer? I tried that once... I didn't really like it. I had to walk from place to place rather than type an address. Having a life is overrated.

alien space marine
I have a life?!!!

Geez I thought I was dead and this is hell!

Geno
Nope, this is Earth. Strange place, this earth is. Luckily, Al Gore came up with the genius idea of inventing the internet.

Ha ha ha, yeah right...

Great Rumbler
Sometimes I think that the internet is really some bizarro alternate-universe that's actually seperare from the "real" world.

Bizarro!!

Geno
I sometimes wonder what it would be like if we could all teleport into the internet and just stay there... be a part of it. We could IM people like ghosts and... that'd be cool.

Great Rumbler
I sometimes wonder what it would be like if we could all teleport into the internet and just stay there... be a part of it. We could IM people like ghosts and... that'd be cool.

Hmm...I don't really think that's a good idea...*has seen Serial Experiments Lain one too many times*

Geno
If you say so.

EdenMaster
Pfft. Lives are too much work. Why count on unreliable people with tasks when all you have to do is tilt a stick and Mario goes right where you want him to? That's convenience, is what that is.

alien space marine
I always wonderd if Shiggy was a stoned Hippie?!! Cause why the hell does Mario use Mushrooms to power up? Is it the same kind of Mushrooms people eat to get high and hallucinate? Remeber Mario somtimes also powers up with flowers that kind of reminds me of the Flower power generation.

So Mario must be a Stoner?

Fittisize
They would have been called zooms, not mushrooms. Standard stoner terminology.

Great Rumbler
Zooms? The Zooms, maybe? Sounds like a lesser known 80's rock band.

alien space marine
http://www.thebigt.com/mazda-zoom-zoom.jpg

Zoom Zoom!

Great Rumbler
Yeah.

alien space marine
Did you see that Mazda comercial?

EdenMaster
That kid freaks me out.

A kid in a suit whispering nothing but "Zoom zoom" sounds like something out of a horror movie.

Geno
Zoom zoom... AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

Dark Jaguar
.... Isn't that what scary puppets say on Aqua Teen?

A Black Falcon
I was gone for a week and didn't get a thread... oh well. :)

Great Rumbler
I was gone for a week and didn't get a thread... oh well.

You were gone?

Fittisize
I was gone for a week and didn't get a thread... oh well. :)
That's 'cause your not cool enough to have people on this board keep updates on your life.

A Black Falcon
Yeah, I was gone for 8 days, the day before Independance Day until late last night... family beach vacation in Virginia, same as the last three years. :)

... the 13 1/2 hour drive isn't too fun though...

alien space marine
Have more fun driving while Posting shit to raise your post count

A Black Falcon
I had to post in all the threads I hadn't responded to all week... it was like 25. :)

Great Rumbler
I'm glad that you're back. *is only saying that to raise his post count*

A Black Falcon
Now you're over 10,000, so it doesn't matter... right? :D

EdenMaster
He's still got to get to 20,000.

-iLluSiON-
mario = darunia

Great Rumbler
Now you're over 10,000, so it doesn't matter... right?

Oh, it matters alright.

mario = darunia

What?

Geno
Am I the...

Geno
...only one...

Geno
...who...

Geno
...doesn't give a...

Geno
...rat's ass...

Geno
...about his...

Geno
...post count?

EdenMaster
:spam:

Geno

A Black Falcon

Great Rumbler
You, sir, are a shameless spammer!

Welcome to the club! *shakes Geno's hand*

Geno
*shakes

Geno
Great

Geno
Rumbler's

Geno
hand

Geno
too*

Great Rumbler
You

Great Rumbler
are

Great Rumbler
silly

Great Rumbler

Great Rumbler
Geno!

Great Rumbler
:p

alien space marine
According

alien space marine
To

alien space marine
This

alien space marine
Your

alien space marine
Fucking

alien space marine
Gay

alien space marine
:gay: :gay2:

Geno
I'm

Geno
straight

Geno
as

Geno
a

Geno
free

Geno
way

Geno

Geno
bish

Geno
!

-iLluSiON-
What would happen if Luigi walked in on Mario banging Princess Peach?

A Black Falcon
Acrimony?

Geno
Better yet, what'd happen if Mario walked in on Luigi banging Princess Peach?

Great Rumbler
Domestic dispute.

EdenMaster
Threesome.

Geno
A threesome with two guys? That's unheard of!

-iLluSiON-
That's gross, man... They're brrrooothers. Princess Peach & Princess Zelda + Mario & Luigi = world's greatest foursome of all time. The kids would be incredible.