View Thread : The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread!

EdenMaster
Seriously dude, you've been posting in every friggen thread and even dredged up old ones numerous times a day! I know what you're up to, I'm onto it. Look at your post count! You're just trying to get to 10,000!!

The jig is up!!!

:spam:

Geno
Busted!

Great Rumbler
You're just trying to get to 10,000!!

You know it! *has no shame*

A Black Falcon
Must've been hard with me gone all week and OB1 not posting that much anymore... :)

alien space marine
All spammers go to hell!

Great Rumbler
I'm not spamming! All of my posts are well thought out metaphors in regards to the human condition as well as satirical allegories of our society!

A Black Falcon
You dragged up a lot of old threads with not-that-much-more-informative responses. The line between that and spamming is pretty thin, and you're probably on the wrong side of it. :D

alien space marine
Post! Mother fuckers!

Fittisize
I've decided to take it slow and steady and post like I always do until I reach 2000. Keep some dignity, ya know?

alien space marine
I am trying to reach 2,100 baby! yeah!

A Black Falcon
21,00? :)

alien space marine
Some day it could be a number.:)

Great Rumbler
I doubt it.

You dragged up a lot of old threads with not-that-much-more-informative responses. The line between that and spamming is pretty thin, and you're probably on the wrong side of it.

You obviously did not understand the deep underlying meaning of those posts.

A Black Falcon
That you're desperate to get to 10,000?

Great Rumbler
It's deeper even that that.