View Thread : Happy birthday, Laser Link!

Great Rumbler
Yay! It's another birthday!

A Black Falcon
What a nice birthday message, GR!

EdenMaster
That really is Laser Link, you know.

Happy birthday, Laser Link :D.

Geno
Hey, Weltall, get over here with that "Happy Birthday Stud" picture!

A Black Falcon
1) find thread with image. In this case, a birthday thread.
2) rightclick on image
3) choose "copy link location"
4) go to thread that needs image
5) paste and add img tags

http://www.tcforums.com/images/birthdaystud.jpg

Great Rumbler
That takes work, though. It's much easier just to complain until someone else does it.

A Black Falcon
Well it worked. Congratulations. :)

Great Rumbler
Woo!

Dark Lord Neo
Happy Birthday

Ryan
Happy birthday stud!

GET ON MSN I HAVE IMPORTANT THING TO TELL YOU

*checks email after a month*

Crap, you gave me a nice long email about everything and I didn't even check on it! :(

I work two jobs now so I have like negative free time. But I really do want to talk to you about something very important and I'd like to do it in realtime. And it would be even better if I could talk to both you and OB1 at the same time.

If you guys could both find some time... schedule? to talk to me on MSN soon... As a favor to me? I would love that!

But here I am being selfish. Happy birthday, Luke!

alien space marine
Have a nice cake and eat it too!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Cake!

Laser Link
Awww, thanks guys. You all rock.

Ryan, I think I stole all your free time, because I have nothing to do. Programmer jobs are hard to find, especially when you don't look too hard... But I never get on Trillian anymore, so we should set up a time when we can meet. What works for you, oh busy one.

Oh, and since this thread is all about me, you can go visit my new website <a href="http://www.ashaman.net">ashaman.net</a>. It has nothing on it but a spiffy spalsh image, but it's a start. And a cool email address. And image storage place. And someday soon I'll put the racing game I did for school on there (real soon if anybody actually wants to play it and get a nice laugh) and whatever other cool school projects I did. Ooh, I could put up the buggy compiler I wrote, so you can learn to program in a little language my friends and I like to call C--. I was gonna do a blog thingy, but I don't think I'm interesting or dedicated enough. Any ideas?