View Thread : French Erotic Film

Dark Jaguar
<embed src="http://thisstrife.com/sluggy/flash/frencheroticfilm_tmst.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="320"></embed>

Dark Lord Neo
That's interesting

Fittisize
Now I know what the watch if I ever want to see something un-funny.

Dark Jaguar
Ah come on! You telling me you didn't find the singing goths even the least bit amusing, or the various powers combined to form JESUS CHRIST? What is WRONG with you?

*falls off cliff and hits every rock on the way down*

What was THAT all about?

Dark Lord Neo
I like Colin Mochrie
I wish he didn't leave This Hour Has 22 Minuits

EdenMaster
Lithium to bite the burger! Barbie Barbie BUM! That was hilarious :D

Oh yeah Fittisize? Well now I know who to watch when I want to see someone stupid! Yeah, how you like them apples?!

Dark Jaguar
I never got that whole bit... "YOu like apples, something something something, how you like THEM apples?" I mean, is apples slang for a situation? *smacks all the teenagers of the 1970's upside the head with a large fish... made of razors...*

Great Rumbler
That fanimuations was hilarious! Fittisize doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fittisize
The whole animutation fad I'll never get. I just can't understand who something so stupid (not stupid-funny, btw, stupid as in this blows) can make any person laugh. Chappelle's Show, now that's funny. Watch that instead of whole bunch of random shit thrown in a cartoon with horrible music. I hate that song.

Dark Jaguar
Chappelle, yeah he's funny sometimes... I think he has some poo obsession though... I liked when that other comedian demonstrated the evils of evil by totally scaring Dave for life.

It's not really supposed to be stupid, it's supposed to be totally INSANE! Can't you just completely loose your mind for a few minutes? It's so LIBERATING! GIANT DRILLER HOLDING A BUTANE MONKEY GOGGLE!

EdenMaster
Chappelles Show is funny, but so is this. In essence, the sketch comedy done on most of that show is completely random shit (Samual Jackson beer, The Nigger family, et al.) thrown together without any order. Just like animutations. The appeal of these little flash gems is how totally absurd and bizarre they are.

Dark Jaguar
Alright, the only way I'm opening the studio back up is if you go out on the street and get a picture taken with a midget holding these balloons (echo: holding these balloons). *is carried out on dolly*

OB1
It was the Niggar family. :D

Great Rumbler
Charlie Murphy!!

EdenMaster
Extra fun with French Erotic Film!

Download a Flash Player (you can find one at <a href="http://www.animutation.com">Animutation.com</a>, then play the video in it. Maximize the screen, but still choose to watch the movie in 100% size mode. What you'll discover is that off screen, the creator has inserted "directors commentary" about the video. This works for Plan 9 From Underpants and Conquest of Animutopia too.

Finally, After the credits have finished rolling, instead of clicking on Spongebob, right click on the movie and select play for a tiny bit of extra footage at the end.

Enjoy :)

alien space marine