View Thread : Because suddenly being the OTHER guy in a game archetype is always original!

Dark Jaguar
It's an inverted overhead flying shooter game! Meaning, you deploy forces and weapons to take down that one unstoppable jet!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/testy/shooter.php

A Black Falcon
That's pretty cool...

Great Rumbler
I wonder why no one's ever thought of making a shooter like that before.

Dark Jaguar
Because humans totally SUCK!

Dark Lord Neo
THat's awsome

Great Rumbler
I wish I could figure out how to get it downloaded on my computer.

Dark Jaguar
It's already ON your computer. Just find it in the internet files folder.

N-Man
Cool concept. Could be expanded on, but I guess you can say that about anything.

N-Man
Huh, insane really pushes it though. You just don't get enough fighters. Did anybody beat it?

A Black Falcon
... on easy... :)

EdenMaster
Very cool game, but only two levels?

Is that Arnold Schwarzenegger who launches those Fighters?

bountyhunter
I beat it on medium, killed it twice, hard was.. well.. hard.. infact almost impossible.. let me try insane.. ouch.. ok.. forget it, was fun on easy and medium though.

Great Rumbler
I almost won on hard. I had him down to two or three life bars at the last boss but he beat me.

A Black Falcon
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/evil-genius/538066p1.html

Along these lines (well, more along 'Dungeon Keeper' lines... :)), an upcoming PC game where you are the evil mastermind fighting spies, in a '60s James Bond-ish setting... sounds great...

Dark Jaguar
I heard about that a while back. I want it.

A Black Falcon
Yeah, it looks great. Their previous game, Republic: The Revolution, looked great early on and was extremely ambitious but got poor reviews... hopefully they can improve stuff for their next game. From that article it looks like they listened to criticism of Republic, so I think that that's quite possible. :)

OB1
Yeah Evil Genius sounds great.

A Black Falcon
My only concern is that Republic also sounded great a while before it came out... but that was long-delayed and looked fun when it did finally come out. I didn't play it though, and the reviews weren't too good... but it certainly looked unique. But this seems more likely to do well, what with how much a lot of people liked Dungeon Keeper...