View Thread : Nickelodeon Splat!

lazyfatbum
Holla, everyone.

I was just curious if anyone here has seen Splat!; a segmented live show on Nickelodeon. It's very similar to Slime Time Live in some respects but is more akin to Double Dare with some original content as well. I've been working on the show for over a month now in the Art Department and recently as a character "Big Scary Guy". If you see me, yes that's my real hair.

I would really appreciate any opinions or comments on the show. It's on every week day from 5 PM to 7 PM and every show has different games and segments.

OB1
Hey that's cool, congrats on the job. What exactly do you do, aside from scaring little children?

Great Rumbler
aside from scaring little children?

Lazy's dream job?

Anyway, I can't watch because I don't have Nickelodeon because my cable provider sucks.

lazyfatbum
The childrens are the frightened by my large rigid... forehead.

I assist the propmaster and build props (occasionally designing them), help design games and game setups, assist in setting the game up for play and of course clean up slime. It's an awesome job; I started as an unpaid intern and now i'm an employee and it's really good money. On the side I send game scipts to the Game Producer and Script writer and send covert segments to the Segment Producer and when i'm lucky they get used for the show.

From 5 to 7 the only locked show that interests me is Spongebob... Amanda and Rugrats can go burn in hell. The 4th show is the Splat! Pick which is occasionally Odd Parents which I also like. But those two shows (amanda/rugrats) are real downers to me. Everyone I work with says she was really nice and now she has her own show on the WB where she plays as a pair of young breasts... or something. It's a WB show, so I dont care about it. And we get some Nickelodeon celebs like voice actors from the cartoons but last week we had Lil' Bow Wow who's a nice kid and probably has more money than God but you guys wont see that show until September.

What would you guys like to see on the show? Or better yet, what would make you want to watch it?

Dark Lord Neo
I remember when rugrats was good
But then again I was six then, so maybe it wasn't and I just thought it was.

Dark Jaguar
How about tricking them into bringing back Invader Zim? At least force them to do reruns of that show.

Great Rumbler
I have an idea for a game. Here it is: the kids have to solve difficult math problems [possibly involving calculus] in 10 seconds and if they don't they get electrocuted. Or is that too intense for Nickelodeon?

Alright I guess instead of difficult math they can do relatively easy random questions and if the first person to answer wrong gets slimed...and laughed at by children all over America.

Dark Jaguar
I'm almost positive they already do that...

Here's the thing. That show "What Would You Do?" did every single thing they ever did on Fear Factor, but without the drama. It was FUNNY to see the kid lay in a pit of worms back then! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Another thing, slap Kenan and Kel in the faces and tell them to get back to their sitcom. That was the only funny sitcom Nick ever did.

Laser Link
Weltall just told me about this, so I'm excited to watch it. Yet another good reason to be unemployed (actually, I'm bored out of my mind most of the time and really hoping that I'll get the job I've had 2 interviews at). I really want to see "Big Scary Guy".

Dark Jaguar
I must say I had a totally different expectation for the contents of this thread.

Fittisize
I got an idea for the show, and it's only two words- Wayne Gretzky.

Think about it.

Dark Jaguar
Isn't that a country singer?

OB1
The childrens are the frightened by my large rigid... forehead.

I assist the propmaster and build props (occasionally designing them), help design games and game setups, assist in setting the game up for play and of course clean up slime. It's an awesome job; I started as an unpaid intern and now i'm an employee and it's really good money. On the side I send game scipts to the Game Producer and Script writer and send covert segments to the Segment Producer and when i'm lucky they get used for the show.

From 5 to 7 the only locked show that interests me is Spongebob... Amanda and Rugrats can go burn in hell. The 4th show is the Splat! Pick which is occasionally Odd Parents which I also like. But those two shows (amanda/rugrats) are real downers to me. Everyone I work with says she was really nice and now she has her own show on the WB where she plays as a pair of young breasts... or something. It's a WB show, so I dont care about it. And we get some Nickelodeon celebs like voice actors from the cartoons but last week we had Lil' Bow Wow who's a nice kid and probably has more money than God but you guys wont see that show until September.

What would you guys like to see on the show? Or better yet, what would make you want to watch it?

Like DJ said, Invader Zim.

And do you have any pictures or clips from your appearances?

Great Rumbler
If anyone gets some pics somehow post them here.

A Black Falcon
Yes, do...

Great Rumbler
Yeah.

Dark Jaguar
Okay, so you're working at Nintendolodeon or whatever, but the important thing is this. What are your coordinates?