View Thread : hI

DorkKing
I am new here ,God I am stoned out of my mind!:drunk:

alien space marine
I wonder how long he will last? :barf: :cow:

EdenMaster
I suppose that's up to you, isn't it, ASM?

Your style of posting, the fact that you posted six minutes apart, even one of your old avatars. The IP Address proves it. I thought you were past the whole "making new names" thing!

:D

Great Rumbler
Shiggity-Shiggity Shwa!

DMiller
I'd like to welcome ASM's alter ego to the board.

DorkKing
Actually ASM is my freind ,He made the account for me on my comp and as you have noticed he made my first post for me. No Bull shit!

ASM real name is Joe , My name is John Wilder.

He told me all about this site so I might come every now and again.

Great Rumbler
I, for one, welcome our new alter-ego overlords.

Dark Lord Neo
If ASM made the account on your computer why does it have ASM's IP?

alien space marine
If ASM made the account on your computer why does it have ASM's IP?

Maybe we are using the same computer?Living in the same area? Ever thought of that?

Paranoid dorks !

ok Maybe I did have alot of aliases but this time I am serious.

Dark Jaguar
No you aren't. You said (I won't humor this) "He made the account for me on my comp and as you have noticed he made my first post for me.". First off, you didn't do a thing to improve your grammar. If you are trying to get us to think that's not you by saying "oh okay, you noticed the grammar but.... well ASM made my first post for me!", you did a bad cover job.

Also, as has been pointed out, why would you mention how he did it on YOUR machine to start with as the excuse rather than saying FROM THE START "We use the same computer".

Sorry, not buying it. The IP address is the same, and your behavior is VERY suspicious, and your story isn't completely consistent to boot. The MORE likely option is that you are just making another personality, by a long shot, thus that's what logic DEMANDS we believe.

Undertow
The internet is serious business.

(psst, ASM, ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE SERIOUS?!)

alien space marine
No you aren't. You said (I won't humor this) "He made the account for me on my comp and as you have noticed he made my first post for me.". First off, you didn't do a thing to improve your grammar. If you are trying to get us to think that's not you by saying "oh okay, you noticed the grammar but.... well ASM made my first post for me!", you did a bad cover job.

Also, as has been pointed out, why would you mention how he did it on YOUR machine to start with as the excuse rather than saying FROM THE START "We use the same computer".

Sorry, not buying it. The IP address is the same, and your behavior is VERY suspicious, and your story isn't completely consistent to boot. The MORE likely option is that you are just making another personality, by a long shot, thus that's what logic DEMANDS we believe.

Logic dictates that you need to take a nice walk outside and think about your lives the fact this little thread could rattle your nerves is very sad. Of course we are joking, Yes I typed it but he told me what he wanted to say and I would have wanted him to type it himself but he was to damn lazy.

As they say its not what you know its what you can prove, Hopefully he will start to post himself and then maybe you would believe me.

EdenMaster
We'd like to believe you, ASM. We want to believe you've brought a friend here to join the madness. Part of me does believe you, but the dozen other usernames you've created in your time here really hurt your credibility.

That's all.

Great Rumbler
ASM crossed the line and got personal. I don't think he has any credibility.*

*Obscure reference.

alien space marine
I have not made a new account since I came back a year ago.

you all have smurf accounts, Maybe I am the smurf overlord but I went straight a long time ago.

Dark Jaguar
Joking about WHAT exactly? Besides, you didn't offer any proof on your behalf.

Here's the thing, the person making the extreme claim has the burden of proof. In this case, this being another person is MORE unlikely. Thus, I don't have to proove a thing. YOU must prove this isn't you.

alien space marine
Joking about WHAT exactly? Besides, you didn't offer any proof on your behalf.

Here's the thing, the person making the extreme claim has the burden of proof. In this case, this being another person is MORE unlikely. Thus, I don't have to proove a thing. YOU must prove this isn't you.

Wait till John Wilder starts posting himself.

-iLluSiON-
I love how everything turns into an argument.

Great Rumbler
As do we all.

Sacred Jellybean
Shut the fuck up! Not <i>all</i> of us!

Great Rumbler
Well, I do!!

UltraMarioMan
I guess I'm not the only bored person around here...

alien space marine
playboy is cool

DorkKing
go playboy

alien space marine
Hey John your gonna have to do better then that to prove we are both different people. :idea:

DorkKing
go playboy

Geno
ASM, I take it you're new to this whole "lying" thing?

alien space marine

For the love god! I am not lieing!

Did you ever not have your freind over to start a account and fool around in?
I wish he would have seriously came more often and said more then "Go playboy" to prove its two people not one.

If I was lieing honnestly just cooked it up out of nowhere, I think I would have admited by now.But since this isnt just me fooling around playing with your heads as fun as it is this is honnestly not the case.

I know all I have is my word to go on and that isnt worth much...

N-Man
GREAT SOMEONE WHO RESEMBLES ASM JUST WHAT WE NEEDED