View Thread : HAIL ANTS!!

UltraMarioMan
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1516&e=2&u=/afp/20040812/od_afp/australia_animals_ants_040812081533

Scary...

OB1
Damn.

Dark Jaguar
NO! They have learned to cooperate across the entire species as one mind! We haven't even done that! This shall become the PLANET OF THE ANTS!

REPENT! REPENT SINNERS, for the DAY OF RECONNING HAS COME!

OB1
"Reconning"?

UltraMarioMan
I think its some...alien word...

Great Rumbler
It's probably a Martian word.

UltraMarioMan
We should declare Martian Law.

Dark Jaguar
I declare thee Knight of Mars, beater of arse!

Great Rumbler
GR: Oh yeah?! Then how do you explain this?! *holds up crayon drawing of DJ stealing loot from Mars*

DJ: ...

GR: Did you say something?!

DJ: No.

GR: You said "no". That's something!

DJ: Open this door.

GR: Sh-u-t your mouth!

bountyhunter
Hey thats where I live! same city, there was this ant hill that I used to go to once a year when my family had a barbique, I used to grab a stick and whack away at this huge mound all the time until I realised there were actually five mounds and they were kinda all over the place, in one year they bred like rabbits, or genetically enhanced rabbitants.

Do you think they'll remember those stick whackings? I heard ants never forget.

Great Rumbler
Yeah, if I were you I'd start investing in some ant poison. Lots of ant poison.

Dark Jaguar
RABITES! The rabites come to bite us all! NOOO! *grabs rusty sword from near waterfall, summoning monsters by accident* Nuts...

Sir Phobos!

alien space marine
I remeber hearing once that some dinosaurs were dwarfed pending were they lived and its enviroment, Long neck brontaursaurus was sopposed to the size of a large building but the ones on some small islands were only the size of a SUV.

Great Rumbler
RABITES! The rabites come to bite us all! NOOO! *grabs rusty sword from near waterfall, summoning monsters by accident* Nuts...

Ready my escape pod!!

A Black Falcon
Sorry, but the Rabites scared away your horse... they are a truly terrifying horde of evil fury! Coming your way!

Dark Jaguar
The rabites is coming!

Alright crew! Time for our ultimate plan. We shall crash this ship into the hordes of rabites in a hellish fireball from which no living thing can escape.

Crew: Then what?

DJ: Then YOUR job is over, meanwhile I will have jetisoned to safety in the only escape pod on board.

Crew: WHAT?!

DJ: What did you think when I meant when I said loyalty? Now help me into the only remaining space suit. It's a little tight in there so you may need to apply baby powder...

GR: :shock: *panics*

UltraMarioMan
*Hits Bounty Hunter in the crotch with a bat*

Great Rumbler
Well, that wasn't very nice...

OB1
I remeber hearing once that some dinosaurs were dwarfed pending were they lived and its enviroment, Long neck brontaursaurus was sopposed to the size of a large building but the ones on some small islands were only the size of a SUV.

Like certains types of fish.

bountyhunter
http://kickedindanuts.com/index2.html

Was the bat really necissary