View Thread : The Return of the Story Thread

EdenMaster
So do we all remember this, yet another method of legitimately upping our post counts? All we have to do is create a story that ill almost definitely end up being ridiculous, pointless, painful, and/or disgusting. Everyone who posts must add only a sentence, then let someone else take over before adding more. In this way, we can all add our own twisted bit of genius to the story. Okay, let's begin.

Great Rumbler is walking down the street and finds a GameCube on the ground.

Ryan
Fittisize doesn't care.

A Black Falcon
Great Rumbler leans down to pick it up, and it suddenly moves a foot away from him, pulled on a string he failed to notice.

Great Rumbler
Then, EdenMaster lands in the middle of the road with his jetpack.

Fittisize
I don't care.

Great Rumbler
So, EdenMaster gave Fittisize his own jetpack.

OB1
Which makes him giggle like a schoolgirl and in a rush of happiness, presses the "explode" button instead of the ignition, and dies.

Dark Jaguar
Fittisize goes on a magical journey and says "Hey, I didn't get the Camero.... guess why?" to his friends...

*universe explodes*

OB1
Fittisize died.

...You know, banning all of my posts makes this sort of thing difficult to continue.

Great Rumbler
And then DJ, who had been banning OB1's posts, completely disrupted the flow of the story, but no one really noticed and so the story continued.

OB1
Then fittisize returns, stronger than ever and ready to defeat Freeza or whatever the hell his name is.

A Black Falcon
And then GR just collapsed on the ground depressed about not getting the GC and started to cry, his tears quickly making a large puddle that Fittisize conveniently used as a landing pad for his jetpack.

OB1
How's that a continuation from my story?

A Black Falcon
He returned! ... with a new jetpack ... in the middle of the air... :)

Dark Jaguar
And now, at long last, it's time to take over Turkey!

First, an expo should be built in Pakistany.

Ryan
Sodomy ensues.

OB1
Haha... I think I stole that like from Nintendorks. Or at least got the idea from them.

*sodomy continues to ensue*

A Black Falcon
That's definitely a Nintendorks line.

UltraMarioMan
Then a Three-Headed monkey from hell arrived in a shrimp pulled chariot to take over Tendo City.

OB1
...which then blows up, leaving only ABF and ASM alive.

*sodomy ensues*

UltraMarioMan
*Suddenly Uranus explodes*

OB1
:lol:

Dark Jaguar
Leela: I don't get it.

Prof. Farnsworth: Sorry UMM, but in the year 2400 they changed that planet's name to stop that stupid joke once and for all.

UMM: What'd they change it to?

Prof.: Urrectum

EdenMaster
Sodomy ensues.

:haha:

I forgot about that!

A Black Falcon
You don't forget that line if you visit Nintendorks much... :)

OB1
Did you notice how sodomy ensued when everyone on earth blew up except for ABF and ASM?

Tee hee! :lovers: :hump:

UltraMarioMan
*Meanwhile non gay sex with women happens on the Planet of the Space Amazons*

OB1
Fin

Darunia
*Amazons film the erotic lesbian action, and districute it for free via www.thehun.com. Trillions of humanoids throughout the galaxy approve*

Great Rumbler
We're not about to allow that kind of smut on the internet!*

*Obligatory Monthy Python reference of the day.