View Thread : Hey!

WhiteFleck
I live at Iowa State University now. I don't have free time anymore because my floor owns an NES. The fun NEVER ENDS.

The end.

Great Rumbler
:clap:

EdenMaster
Who the hell are you?

*steps forward*

Is that...?

*squints*

It is! It's WhiteFleck! About time you showed your curly haired head around here again! College, you say? Ah, our little Fleck is growing up. Do you remember when he was in but 10th grade?

I remember it fondly...

Sacred Jellybean
:carrot: The carrot's happy that you're back! Now excuse me while I go wax him...

Dark Lord Neo
One of the schools I'm looking at has T3 interent access in every dorm room, but the other one doesn't have any internet access provided, I'd have to either get my own isp account (wich I doubt I'd be able to afford if I wasn't working) or go to the computer labs. So I doubt I'd have much time to come here next year.

geoboy
Whoa... my friend who has posted here a few times under the name PyroSonic attends Iowa State. He's majoring in meteorology, and he comes back to visit every weekend or so since Ames isn't too far away from where we live.

Well anyway... go cyclones! I guess. Yeah!

Great Rumbler
http://tcforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=932&stc=1

I shall name him...Javier!

Darunia
Wish I could afford to live on campus.

DMiller
I have a friend who just graduated from Iowa State. It's a good school, but we (Illinois) always kicked their asses at hockey. Anyway, thanks a lot for disappearing for the entire fantasy baseball season. I can tell you now you won't be invited back next season. :)

OB1
Welcome... back... for a few seconds... Whitefleck!

A Black Falcon
Hope you had a great time...

Geno
Happy wishes and stuff!

I don't plan to ever live on campus. I don't want to have to pay money to live with some stranger. Not only that, but I can't live without my pets. My college is driving distance from my house anyway. Or are you living in an apartment rather than a dorm? My sister has an apartment, and those aren't so bad. You can at least keep small pets.

Not that you'll see this, considering you'll be too busy playing that NES. Oh well, happy wishes anyway!

Great Rumbler
I probably won't live on campus. SOSU closed a bunch of the good dorms, one-person-per-room dorms, and it's only a 20 mile drive from my house to the campus.

Dark Lord Neo
I wouldn't be living at the one that has T3 anyways, since it's only about an hour from here.
The other school I'm looking at is on the otherside of the province, near the US border, meaning it's a good 8 hours from here, so commuting wouldn't be an option. It's a smaller school, but in terms of students being satisfied with their education it's in the top 10 in the country. It has smaller class sizes and is less research oriented than many other schools. Also the Bachelor of Art / Bachelor of Education combined program is only 5 years, so I'd finish with both a BA and a BEd. If I didn't do a combined degree program it would take at least 6 years to complete both