View Thread : SCORON

Ryan
Everyone's favorite rock-eating, Jesus-hating Napoleonic-complex turns 20 today!

Noriko says: "Happy birthday, you crusty young goron, let me sharpen your spear!"

http://www.tcforums.com/images/birthdaystud.jpg

Noriko also says: "Still can't buy alcohol for another 365 days, hahahaha"

EdenMaster
Happy birthday, old friend. Cnotgratulations on earning your new zero. It's the last good one till you get to be 100. Two is better than one, of course.

Dance! Dance the night away!

Darunia
I appreciate all of your non-malevolence today; and in regard to Noriko's 365-day saying, I would tell her that I work at a package-convenience store, and I readily furnish booze for myself/others upon neccessity.

HAPPY GORON DAY!!

Great Rumbler
Happy Birthday, ya crazy Goron!!

OB1
Happy birthday... for now. *evil stare*

Great Rumbler
Yeah 'cuz...we're gonna...we're gonna mess it up! We'll come to your house and then...then we'll....we'll throw stuff at you! Like expensive stuff! And then, THEN, we'll see who has the last laugh!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fittisize
Holy shit, he's 20? I thought he was like, 14.

OB1
Haha, we all did. We all did.

alien space marine
I think this is more befitting!

http://www.dixienoveltydistributors.com/webdnd/old_witch_mask_front.jpg

Its what inside that counts,"In this case its what not inside" :poop: !

Happy Birthday you magnificent bastard!

Geno
Happy birthday... SOMEONE GET THE GODDAMN--oh, nevermind, Weltall posted the stud picture in the first post of the thread.

Darunia
I got a laptop for my birthday.

And (unrelatedly) I'm going to the Sox-Orioles game next week.

Yay me.

alien space marine
What kind of Laptop is it? Thats diffenently a nice snazy gift my PC is turning into shit.Right now I am hoping to get the original starwars trilology DVD collection for my birthday on the 28th.

Darunia
Its a Hewlette Packard, 3.0gH--roughly $1,500, but I will have paid for 1/3rd of it. Doom3 runs very fluidly on it; except for a few brief lagging moments. Oddly enough, though, KotoR doesn't run well--AT ALL on it---yet Doom3 does? Can anyone explain that to me?

Dark Jaguar
I will take this time to, for NO RAISON, say stupid goths!

http://www.warehouse23.com/item.cgi?W23-1001CL

Fittisize
This one is way better:

http://maddox.xmission.com/gothics.html

Dark Jaguar
That guy sounds way too angry... That might be the point, but it lacked what I call "cleverness".

alien space marine
Its a Hewlette Packard, 3.0gH--roughly $1,500, but I will have paid for 1/3rd of it. Doom3 runs very fluidly on it; except for a few brief lagging moments. Oddly enough, though, KotoR doesn't run well--AT ALL on it---yet Doom3 does? Can anyone explain that to me?

KOTOR has always had bugs, Even the xbox version has a few sluggish momments ocasionally.Actually you should try downloading the patch for it that might fix it.

My PC tower needs a horrible clean up, Way to many bugs and fatal errors!
* Fuck you microsoft*. My comp should be abled to run Doom3 smooth but not in its current state,Civilization III conquests gets messed up and didnt use too untill recently.

Mine is 1.6 GHz , 260 ram , 40 GB hardrive, But it now behaves like a dead horse which is sad since its just a year in a half old.I even got a burner and Nividia graphics card sadly its hardware is wasted.

That guy sounds way too angry... That might be the point, but it lacked what I call "cleverness".

My freind tried to live as a Vampire , Eventually he burnt out when he realized being awake only at late night when everyone is sleeping is pretty damn lonely, Plus the fact it was getting retarded.

Some of the Goth are truly depressed people usually outcasts and victims of bullying. Others is just because their crackheads who think the world is a cheap B movie.

Geno
Goths are dumbasses. Everyone gets depressed every now and then, but pretending to be depressed when you're perfectly capable of being happy is just lame and stupid.

A Black Falcon
KotOR runs perfectly on my p4 1500 with a 32mb video card... framerate can't be complained about and I can run it at a decent resolution. It looks nice too. Really, it runs better than I thought it would... I at least would commend them for making it run well even on mediocre machines. :)

Quite unlike Beyond Good & Evil. Sure that game is prettier than KotOR, but still...

I wish I could get a new computer... mine is 3 years old now and was about $1500 then so now it's hovering around the minimum requirements for most new games. That 32mb Geforce2 is the weakest part, but 1500mhz isn't too hot now either and 384MB RAM merely decent... at least I have plenty of (110GB) HD space.

Darunia
Well---my computer is 384mb ram...3.0gH like I said; Doom3 flies---and like I said, KOTOR not only drags miserably (unbearably), but the colors and models are weird--like, in the opening menu, there's a guy standing on the left with his arms folded--only he's entirely black. The model is all black. And when I go to choose a character (i.e. scout, scoundrel, soldier or whatever), they're also all identically black--and the framerate is like a slidescreen projector. It can't RUN THAT SLOWLY because of a 384 as opposed to 512 ram difference...? Does this make ANY SENSE!?

alien space marine
Well---my computer is 384mb ram...3.0gH like I said; Doom3 flies---and like I said, KOTOR not only drags miserably (unbearably), but the colors and models are weird--like, in the opening menu, there's a guy standing on the left with his arms folded--only he's entirely black. The model is all black. And when I go to choose a character (i.e. scout, scoundrel, soldier or whatever), they're also all identically black--and the framerate is like a slidescreen projector. It can't RUN THAT SLOWLY because of a 384 as opposed to 512 ram difference...? Does this make ANY SENSE!?

Doom3 should tax more on the machine then KOTOR especially being a FPS, Mine would be fine mainly due to Nivedias goodies I got as a bonus for buying a dell,The graphics on my pc are usually pretty crisp and clear almost better then the xbox.

Darunia I'd would try two things , First download the online patch see if it does anything, If that doesnt do it maybe your disc is fraged so I would concider exchanging it at the store. No good still Then its a hardware or software issue. Do you have a supported graphics card? If not that may also be it.

Its not a issue for me as I have a xbox and I got KOTOR as bonus christmas special for free getting the system.

Darunia
Wheres the patch at, and what does it do.

A Black Falcon
KotOR has a patch downloader built into the menu that opens when you launch the game... run game, update, etc...