View Thread : TC FIGHT Ultra Hyper VS Edition!

Dark Jaguar
Ya know, most of us here have names that sound like super hero names, and thus, let's all decide what our super hero powers shall be first, thus the limitations of the battle (so we might actually GET a winner).

Um, you can feel free to make up stat points and apply them with no real meaning, so long as it's not "cheap", by whatever definition you decide that to be...

Oh and, you can only define your own abilities, unless you aren't popular, in which case others will define who you are, JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

That in mind, Darunia is a 1 inch high 1 ton goron with all the powers that implies, who controls a vast army... of pikmin. Well, sorta. His faith stat is so low that magical powers have... um.... like 1/4 effectiveness on him, whatever that means.

Also, I'm DJ, the super amazing... actually I got nothing. I'm BATMAN, only without the money... or gadgets... or fighting ability... Oh, I am NOT afraid of the dark! Well, unless something weird touches my arm in a room I'm not familiar with. That's my one weakness, that and something stronger than me. Oh, I can regenerate my body indefinitly, but when I pose no threat to even a small puppy, well, that really doesn't mean anything...

Ryan
I'm Ryan, the amazing 205 pound man with a lot of muscles. I defeat enemies with my crotch.

Dark Jaguar
Hey Weltall, even though you aren't THE Weltall, you should have like a giant Gear, and oh, OH, put a car where the head normally is!

Great Rumbler
Hello, my name's Great Rumbler and I'm a level 9990 Demon-Mage. I defeat enemies just by staring at them. Laser-eyes, you know.

Dark Jaguar
Can the laser eye lasers shoot lasers, which are actually swords, which also shoot lasers, and also you eat lasers?

Geno
I'm Geno, a... character from Super Mario RPG.

My attacks include Geno Beam, Geno Boost, Geno Whirl, Geno Blast, and Geno Flash. Judging by my attack names, I am obsessed with myself. My maximum level is 30. My weapon is the Star Gun and I am armed with the... Star Cape. Did I mention that I like stars?

Dark Jaguar
You are also a doll, and maybe one day you'll be a REAL boy!

You don't have termites do you?

UltraMarioMan
I can jump on turtles and send the shell flying at my enemys!

Great Rumbler
Can the laser eye lasers shoot lasers, which are actually swords, which also shoot lasers, and also you eat lasers?

Not only that, but I have radar feet that shoot out low-frequency beams of light and my ring finger is lightsaber that can turn into a truck that shoots lasers out of its headlights which are actually golden hands that fly around and slap people.

Dark Jaguar
But radar is sound... so your radar feet have x-ray hearing?

EdenMaster
I'm armed with a powerful arsenal of weapons ranging from directed lightning, to a cloud of burning acid, to immobilizing sludge. I can summon the power of the heavens, by using tornadoes to attack my foes. I can send forth a deadly shower of burning space debris over a wide area. I weild a longsword enchanted with the power of Eden and a rifle that fires powerful lasers, and I can use both of them in concert with devastating quickness.

Think I'm overpowered? Hell, I've had these "powers" tied with this name for years.

Geno knows. Remember Kong Fu?

Dark Jaguar
You mean that burning sword the angel guarding Eden uses... you know... from the Bible?

Great Rumbler
It's probably something from Outpost 2.

Ryan
I'm going to find the Golden Ass of Power!

alien space marine
ASM the tower of power!

Ryan
is NOTHING compared to the Golden Ass of Power!
And his wife, the Golden Tits of Wisdom!

Geno
I'm armed with a powerful arsenal of weapons ranging from directed lightning, to a cloud of burning acid, to immobilizing sludge. I can summon the power of the heavens, by using tornadoes to attack my foes. I can send forth a deadly shower of burning space debris over a wide area. I weild a longsword enchanted with the power of Eden and a rifle that fires powerful lasers, and I can use both of them in concert with devastating quickness.

Think I'm overpowered? Hell, I've had these "powers" tied with this name for years.

Geno knows. Remember Kong Fu?

Indeed. And speaking of which, I'm making a Kong Fu RPG on RPG Maker 2000, though it's nothing like the KF you might remember from four or five years ago. I had a website with some screenshots, but 0catch shut down my page because I had too many MIDIs. I never knew MIDIs were bad, but there you have it. Not like this is the first time KF has bitten the dust, and the actual RPG is safe on my computer and on backup disks.

EdenMaster
Indeed. And speaking of which, I'm making a Kong Fu RPG on RPG Maker 2000, though it's nothing like the KF you might remember from four or five years ago. I had a website with some screenshots, but 0catch shut down my page because I had too many MIDIs. I never knew MIDIs were bad, but there you have it. Not like this is the first time KF has bitten the dust, and the actual RPG is safe on my computer and on backup disks.

That's kind of interesting. Was I in it? How about Quatri? Magus? KiA?

Dark Jaguar
<embed src="http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/moviehero_quiz.swf" width="550" height="400" quality="best" play="true">

alien space marine
:goron:

UltraMarioMan
*Dances*

Dark Jaguar
Ya gonna take the test or do I have to jab this number 4 pencil in your eye?

OB1
I'm... well I guess I'm a Jedi.

Woo!

And Geno, why are you spelling it "Kong Fu"?

EdenMaster
Kong Fu was the name of an internet fight sim created and run by Geno, which I was one of the more powerful members of.

*has no modesty*

It existed about three years or so ago and it simply faded awya until we all stopped going. It was a fun time though.

Oh, and the quiz told me I'm just like Neo from the Matrix.

I could so kick his ass as EdenMaster.

OB1
Yeah but why spell it like that? Is it supposed to be the type of kung fu that Donkey Kong uses or something?

EdenMaster
Geno was a Donkey Kong fan at the time, I believe. He may still be.

I remember his email address was kong_diddy something...

When the site faded, we were in the midst of battling the bosses of Super Mario RPG. I believe we defeated it to Yaridovich and then never proceeded after him. Who knows why.