View Thread : Unimpeachable proof against John Kerry!!

Great Rumbler
Gasp!

alien space marine
I got physical proof that John Kerry is black!

Dark Lord Neo
Arrest him and sentence him to death

Great Rumbler
I saw it on the internet so it must be true!

And take a look at this excerpt from John Edward's diary!

Dark Jaguar
CBS stands by this report.

And in related news, marshmellows are made out of 100% (do you really want me to say this? You know, there is a TRUST between the populace at large and the news media and... fine, FINE!), okay, marshmellows are made out of 100%... rat poison... That's right, rat poison...

*later*

Okay people, late breaking news. As it turns out, and you all are probably way ahead of me on this one, if you even are still watching us. As it turns out, there is no rat poison in marshmellows. That's right, no rat poison. We at CBS apologize for... you know what? Why am I apologizing? I'm not the one writing this karp! That's it! I'm outta here! I'd rather work for The Onion than this stupid... *storms off camera*

OB1
So that Bush thing was a fake and CBS later retracted it?

Great Rumbler
Yeah, the documents were forged and CBS has retracted their story.

geoboy
And in related news, marshmellows are made out of 100% (do you really want me to say this? You know, there is a TRUST between the populace at large and the news media and... fine, FINE!), okay, marshmellows are made out of 100%... rat poison... That's right, rat poison...

*later*

Okay people, late breaking news. As it turns out, and you all are probably way ahead of me on this one, if you even are still watching us. As it turns out, there is no rat poison in marshmellows. That's right, no rat poison. We at CBS apologize for... you know what? Why am I apologizing? I'm not the one writing this karp! That's it! I'm outta here! I'd rather work for The Onion than this stupid... *storms off camera*

You stole that from MADtv except you replaced "nerve gas" with "rat poison". Why?

Dark Jaguar
Because I totally forgot what they said in the sketch!

It totally applies here though, so I went from memory as best as I could!

OB1
Gah, how could anyone like that Mad TV show? That show is painfully unfunny.

Ryan
FINALLY.

Do you know how long I've been saying that until I found someone who agreed?

Fittisize
Mad TV isn't all that bad. They have some good sketches, like that one where they were making fun of Steven Seagal. It's about as good as SNL, maybe slightly worse.

Dark Jaguar
What, someone had a problem with it?

Anyway, yeah the show is stupid most of the time, but I'll catch it on Comedy Central now and again during a funny sketch, and that one was funny. It was funny because you CAN'T TRUST THE MEDIA ANY MORE! They ACTUALLY try advertising that they have "The most entertaining news"! When you strive to keep your news from being boring, you aren't telling the truth any more! NEWS FLASH! The real world can be BORING, a LOT!

Great Rumbler
Mad TV has some funny moments, but SNL is way better even if they haven't been too great lately.

Now watch as we place this bear trap in Roseanne's way and see what happens!

Dark Jaguar
Honestly I don't watch Saturday Night Live that often either (which I'm almost certain SNL stands for). Either way, it's only every now and then that a truly funny scene comes out of those shows.

Now, for a funny sketch comedy show, watch Kids in the Hall. That show is frickin' hilarious!

...YOU are the enemy of IMAGINATION!

Geno
Mad TV scares me.

OB1
Yay for the Mad TV haters! I seriously feel like beating the hell out of each and every one of those Mad TV "comedians" every time I see that stupid show on tv. And it's not the good kind of stupid like Aqua Teen, it's the retarded "haha we think we're funny because we're stupid and stupid is always funny!" type of stupid. Just plain stupid.

Now Mr. Show, that is a fucking hilarious sketch comedy. Kids in the Hall is also good.

Great Rumbler
Yes, Mr. Show is awesome. One of my favorite sketches was the one with Ronnie Dobbs getting arrested in all 50 states and then he gets arrested in space! That was hilarious! :D

OB1
Haha, I gotta get those dvds.

Dark Jaguar
Mr. Show? Never heard of that, what channel is that on?

And Mad TV ought to scare you. Generally, they are just crude or use pop culture jokes, and that's just not funny. But hey, everyone gets lucky now and again, and so it shall be with my God cancker!

OB1
It was on HBO a decade ago, now on DVD.

Not that you'll be able to read this...

UltraMarioMan
Bah! I say we change the rules so Arnold can be president! Vote Terminator 2008!

Great Rumbler
Demolition Man is coming true!!!

Arnold vs. Hillary in '08. Awesome!

Ryan
Mad Magazine isn't funny anymore either.

Darunia
Arnold > Hilary.

Geno
Arnold > a lot of things > FFX > Hillary

Great Rumbler
Star Wars > Arnold > Pie > A brick > A kick in the head > Manos the Hands of Fate sans MST3K commentary > Rotten cheese > Getting sucked into a black hole and then being transported to Hell or where ever it is the bad goes went to in that movie "The Black Hole" > Hillary

Geno
...yeah, that'll work.

Great Rumbler
Bam!

Undertow
Oh, Great Rumbler. You scamp.

Great Rumbler
*is a loveable scamp*

OB1
Hillary Duff?

Great Rumbler
Hillary Clinton.

Right?

OB1
what?

Great Rumbler
Arthur: Huh?

Geno
Hilary Duff and Hillary Clinton should fight on Celebrity Deathmatch. (Unless they already have... I haven't watched MTV in years.)

Great Rumbler
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Sacred Jellybean
I missed the CBS story... :( Can someone fill me in?

Great Rumbler
They had these documents that miraculously proved everything CBS has been trying to find evidence to prove against Bush for like 6 years. Then it turn out that the documents were false, but CBS stands behind the charges...even though their evidence turned out to be completely false.

Btw, the documents were about Bush's guard service record.