View Thread : Nature has delivered an unprovoked and violent assault...

Dark Jaguar
It's time to FIGHT BACK!

Staring Brock Sampson as the young teen son of a scientist who's got everything to proove and a head full of ice berg lettuce, it's time to

ROCK

THE

HURRICANE!

So, let's kick hurricane arse!

Well, we could put bulldozer shovel thingies on the fronts of a lot of big planes and sorta shove at it... Or let's just nuke it. How about wave after wave of men?

Geno
Let's nuke 'em! What's that? Innocent bystanders? What, like the hurricane wasn't going to kill them anyway? This will at least save all the others in the hurricane's path!

...okay, fine, we'll do the wave after wave of men thing. We should save a lot of lives by sending our men out to fight the hurricane head on!

TheBiggah
Next thing you know, John Kerry will be telling us that these hurricanes are terrorist plots.

-TheBiggah-

Dark Jaguar
Nuke the hurricane! *nukes hurricane, heating up water and thus making hurricane stronger, and also the hurricane is now irradiated*

....Yay!

Dark Lord Neo
Next thing you know, John Kerry will be telling us that these hurricanes are terrorist plots.

-TheBiggah-
Meanwhile Bush will be saying the hurricanes are harbouring terrorists, and have nuclear and biological weapons they intend to use agains the US

Dark Jaguar
Well the hurricanes ARE destructive weapons in and of themselves, and they ARE going to attack the US, and it IS inevitable, and I'm fairly certain diplomacy would fail.

Great Rumbler
Those darn hurricanes! Trying to take away OUR freedoms! I WON'T STAND FOR IT! *rides a nuclear bomb down into the hurrican*

Dark Jaguar
Now we have an irradiated even stronger hurricane with GR parts swirling around in it to boot! I am NOT cleaning that up! .... I think I'm going to find my hasmat suit...

Undertow
::throws ninja stars into the Hurricane::

Dark Jaguar
YES!

*suddenly everything starts getting shredded*

NO! That was a bad idea!

Undertow
Ninja stars don't kill people. Ninja star games and ninja star movies do.

Great Rumbler
I know! *spits on hurricane* *nothing happens* Well...I'm all out of ideas.

Geno
I guess all that's left to do is try and negotiate. Maybe if we talk nicely to it, it'll leave us alone. Maybe we can offer it tidings of peace. Here, Mr. Hurricane, take ASM!

Dark Lord Neo
The hurricanes don't have oil, so I don't think they have much to worry about in terms of people attacking them

Ryan
It's a Bush conspiracy. We're not sure if this makes him a bumbling idiot or an evil genius.

I think, in an effort to appease the hurricane and make it go away, we should start setting liberals on fire. It may not stop the hurricane, but it will improve things regardless.

Darunia
:haha: :evilha:

Geno
In the 1960's, a monk set himself on fire to protest! Now, I shall do the same thing! *pours gasoline on a monk, lights a match, and sets him on fire*

Great Rumbler
What?! Why are you burning Monk?! Oh wait...you mean "A" monk. Okay, that's different.