View Thread : Genital herpes commercials are funny

OB1
Discuss.

:shiggy2:

UltraMarioMan
Yeah funny I guess they're trying to say get an STD and you go for bike rides and walks on the beach? What the heck?!

Geno
Whenever I see one of those commercials, I just keep repeating to myself, "Dude... she has herpes!"

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY!

alien space marine
"Dude run"!

UltraMarioMan
Wait give it to Bob from those Enzyte commercials!

alien space marine
Enz'Herp! Gives you a garanteed male enhancement and hides those nasty warts from your unsuspecting victim.

Enz'Herp the gift that keeps on giving!

Geno
Don't forget about those old tampon/maxipad commercials.

"Have you ever felt... not fresh?"

"You know that scene in that one movie where the elevator doors start to open?"

I have a nosebleed. *sticks a tampon in my nose* I feel so fresh... I'm gonna go play tennis or something.

UltraMarioMan

"Have you ever felt... not fresh?"

"You know that scene in that one movie where the elevator doors start to open?"

I have a nosebleed. *sticks a tampon in my nose* I feel so fresh... I'm gonna go play tennis or something.
The only tampon commercial I remember was that fake one on Family Guy and it may not have been one.

Great Rumbler
I remember that episode.

Geno
That first quote there is from the Family Guy episode you're referencing. The second one is a bastardization of a tampon commercial on South Park. The last part (not in quotes) was something my sister told me about from Beavis & Butthead. (I've never actually seen the episode with that line.)

EdenMaster

The absolute worst commercial ever made was for some brand of tampons which came in three different sizes for different...*ahem*...amounts of flow. How do the commercial writers choose to portray this?

*fade into a bathroom with a window, it is raining a little outside.*

Somedays...

*rain turns heavier*

You need more protection than others...

*rain becomes total downpour*

That's why we give you a choice!

Something like that. Horrible. It scarred me.

Great Rumbler
I remember that commercial. *shudders*

Geno
I had finally forgotten about that commercial until you reminded me just now. Thanks a lot. :hmm:

A Black Falcon
I haven't even seen it and it is painful...