View Thread : Laser Link was totally freaking right.

Dark Jaguar
<a href="http://www.homestarrunner.com/">Homestar Runner</a> is freaking awesome. If you don't agree, then you will recieve... the double deuce! Well, maybe a single deuce, the other one will be busy like, taking your stuff. You know, like your DVD player, or maybe your VCR if you don't have one of those... And then a toaster, and that TV guide from 3 months ago on the table there... Seriously, what's up with that? Ya think it's going to help you out there pal? Got a time machine and you are prepairing, for your fabulous 3 months trip? Yeah, way to shoot for the moon there. Yeesh, what a pack rat... Yeah I know, you just didn't "clean it off" or something, but really, there's like a whole box of twinkies there, and it's open, and it's totally not looking good. I know it's halloween but I really don't think they made any freakin' green colored twinkies man.

So anyway, to that, I say, thank you again for your stupid peoples, and I'm gonna take your stuff while hitting you, maybe spit on you, or like, trick you into thinking I'm going to use the one deuce, but then I use the other, you know that thing, or the one where I wind up a deuce but then I kick you in the knee, that's a good one. Also, the one from the stooges where I do the eye poke, but you block it with your hands, but then I... I kick you again. See? I'm always ahead of you, so clever.

The paper, take us out.

DMiller
Where have you been for the past few years?

Trogdor!

Great Rumbler
Cheeleader! So and So! What's Her Face! The Ugly One!

It's over!

Dark Jaguar
Yeah, I didn't know it existed, because no one told me, and there was no possible google search I would have used that would have brought that up.

Geno
My brother introduced me to Homestar Runner sometime last year. (Or in late 2002, I can't remember.) Eversince then, I've watched every Homestar Runner Flash available and studied up on its history. Homestar Runner Wiki (http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Main_Page) is a great site for catching up on Homestar Runner. I think I can say without a doubt that Homestar Runner is the best Flash series on the entire web.

Dark Jaguar
I spent two days surfing that whole frickin' site, including the ancient archival drawer, where old stuff goes... TO DIE! Rated R.
Those games are fun.

Here's a picture of me playing Thy Dungeonman. Also, there's a picture of me playing SBZone, underneath that one.

Great Rumbler
My favorite flash series at Homestar Runner is Teen Girl Squad. Hilariously random.

Geno
Teen Girl Squad and Strong Bad Emails are the best. Teen Girl Squad for its randomness and Strong Bad Emails for its more satirical humor. So basically, one is intelligently funny and the other is stupidly funny. Either way, it's good stuff.

A Black Falcon
I've heard about that site many times over the past few years but never bothered to go there (sorry, still haven't)...

Dark Jaguar
The holidays are also funny.

What is this, a "fun size" Butterfinger?! Let me ask you something. What is so fun about eating LESS candy? Maybe if you gave me like a big bag or somethin'... But this. The only fun I'll get outta this is smearing it all over your front door as I leave.

Population: Tire

Geno
I like Cheat Commandos. Reminds me of simpler times with simpler shows. (Which were mostly marketing ploys, but still...)

Dark Jaguar
Simpler times, simpler shows, simpler minds :D.

Seriously, GI Joes was the most insulting piece of garbage I had the misfortune of seeing back then. Well, it's near the top anyway.

Now I'm going to eat some delicious Cheat Commandos-O's, buy all our playsets and toys!

But really, I thought that experimental film was hilarious too. I bet lazyfatbum totally made something just like that thinking it was all deep just like every other film student :D.

<EMBED src="http://www.homestarrunner.com/expfilm_final.swf" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400></EMBED>

Geno
Ah yes... The Cheat's animations are hilarious depictions of how horrible most Flash cartoons are. (Take most of the crap on Newgrounds for example.) Strong Bad is always there to take a jab at The Cheat's self esteem and tell him that his cartoons suck. (Though they don't really suck... except they do. It's because they suck that they don't... y'know?)

Then there's Stinkoman, Strong Bad's anime counterpart. Anything with him is hilarious. One of my favorites is 1936 vs. 20X6, in which Stinkoman takes on the 1936 Homestar Runner. Another good one is the Under Construction one for April Fool's.

Dark Jaguar
I love 1936 Homestar!

Stinkoman: AAHAHAHAHA! That name is so stupid! AHAHAHAHAHA!

1936 Homestar: Oh go soak your head.

Stinkoman: Am I to presume you are presenting me with a CHALLEEEENNNGE?! *glows*

1936 Homestar: ....Yes sir.

Stinkoman: AlriIIIIGHT! *does all sorts of crazy poses*

1936 Homestar: *shoots spitwad*

Stinkoman: AAAAH! My eye! My eye hurts! It's painful, aaaah!

1936 Homestar: Yes sir. Now I gonna do a little dance. *crazy 1930's music plays*

Well, just watch the thing yourself.

Geno
Anyone who hasn't seen Parsnips-a-Plenty should watch it too. Funny stuff with 1936 Homestar.

Dark Jaguar
I love that old school villian guy.

That's it, stop
Show yourself you scoundrel, or I'll give you what for! stop

Hey The Sneak, did you hear how I hassled that rough customer? I informed him I'd give him what for!

You know that's totally what people did before e-mail and phone, they all just pestered each other anonymously via telegraph.

I wonder how they did it with smoke signals... with smoke signals... with, with smoke signals...

Running With Strongbad: "Okay let's see here, ah I can't see karp for karp here! Oh thanks The Buffacheat. These bits of glass will work fine. What are these?

Buffacheat: "mermamerrnernah"

Strongbad: You say these are contact lenses eh? Great. *sticks them in eyes* AAAaaaarg! That's better, okay then. I-s,,, okay is, and then S-l-e-e... I think that'll be sleep or sleeping, yeah p-i-n-g, okay, yeah, sleeping, I totally called that one. Okay like, here we go then. w-i-h-t, wiht? What the heck is wiht? Wait a sec here, oh, m-y-b-a-d-t-h-a-t-w-a-s-a-s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g-e-r-r-o-r-w-h-a-t-I-i-n-t-e-n-d-e-d-t-o-s-a-y-w-a-s-w-i-t-t-h-.-.-.-k-a-r-p-!- Hmm, that sucks. Wait, I get it, WITH, I hope. Okay, let's see here... a-n-i-g-h-t-l-i-g-h-t-n-i-n-g-b-u-g A nightlightningbug? Oh I get it, it's like a night light, like they have in the future, that I don't know about, but it's all twisted to be something we had the technology for, like the Flintstones, or the Jetsones... wait that's the future, well you get what I mean. I love that stuff, always clever. Okay then, is sleepingwithnightlightningbug t-h-e-r-e? What, is that supposed to be some clever insult? Man, that sucked. Seriously ya guy, oh wait lemme do this here s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-y-a-g- AAARG! FIRE! Stupid blanket, man I can't do this at all. Early American times just frickin' suck man. I mean look at this, it's just a bunch of tents and a bunch of sand with a few plants here and there. There's nothing magical about this. I'm surprised suicide isn't a regular occurance here... really... the paper, take us out *crinkle* man, really just depressing...

geoboy
Yeah, I've been a H*R fan since early 2003. The first SB email I ever saw was the "English Paper" one. Anywho, don't forget to hunt around for easter eggs, especially in the Strong Bad emails. I never used to bother before, but now I move my mouse cursor over the text as Strong Bad types. :D It was like, 4 months before I realized how many easter eggs are hidden away.

Dark Jaguar
I found that out pretty early :D. Love that, except I now forever will have that nagging feeling that the BEST joke there is one I managed to miss :D.

Oh, and I FINALLY realize what on earth your avatar is there. Nice jorb!

Hey Z, how come you don't dance no more?

Geno
Strong Bad: Okay, that's good... only next time, try adding on some extra syllables... like two or three.

Great Rumbler
That is the best videogame EVOR!!

Dark Jaguar
Ah this is the greatest game ever! *dies* Ah man this is the worst game ever! *kicks machine*

Machine: Trogador

Geno
YOUR HEAD A SPLODE