View Thread : Arrested Development

OB1
I've mentioned this show before, but now that the first season is out on dvd and the second season premiers on November 7th, I feel the need to mention it again, and more clearly.

Arrested Development is by far the best live-action comedy show I've seen in several years. It's extremely well written, directed, and every single cast member does their job amazingly well. It's too good for network tv, let alone Fox. If you ever liked stuff like The Larry Sanders Show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, or the BBC show The Office, you guys will fall in love with this show. GR, you especially will love it more than anything else. I promise you that! So seriously guys, give the show a chance and rent the dvds or something.

And don't let Fox's lame ads fool you! The show is comedy gold.

Great Rumbler
What time/day does it come on?

OB1
Sundays after The Simpsons or Malcom.

OB1
Did you watch the season premiere last night?? Man it was hilarious.

"Now excuse me while I make my kitchen smell like cookies."

*takes out aerosol cookie spray, sprays around kitchen*

Great Rumbler
Time?

OB1
After The Simpons!

Just get the dvds already.

Great Rumbler
I don't know when the Simpsons come on!!

Just get the dvds already.

I will sometime this year.

OB1
Sunday evenings. But you should really watch the entire first season before you watch the second one.

OB1
And now, more quotes.

Board member: Why should we believe in you?

Gob (pronounced "Jobe"): For the same reason you should believe that a hundred dollar bill... is no more... than a hundred pennies! *flash of light and a poof of smoke, pennies come flying out of his sleeves*

*boards members scramble over table for the hundred pennies*