View Thread : Anyone been retrogaming lately?

Ryan
I just got a copy of the rare Discworld game for Playstation, been years since I got to play that one. I lost an auction on EBay for almost thirty bucks, then I found a copy for sale for $25.

Dark Jaguar
A good chunk of TC and myself are indeed retro gaming with OOT :D. Of course, a lot of that is Master Quest which isn't exactly retro, but I myself am currently involved in normal quest, which certainly is.

DMiller
That's what I was going to say DJ. :)

A Black Falcon
Like usual, I play a lot of retro games... both roms and old PC games.

What have I played recently? Well, other than Neo-Geo and SNES roms (like usual, those two systems are the ones I play most), I played Llamatron again... that game is just so fun. Anyone here played it? Its a ol Robotron clone by Jeff Minter... great game, IMO.

Hmm... maybe I should make it the next Classic Gaming challenge... though it is a PC game, there are also Amiga and Atari ST versions (I don't have them, but do have a link to the site that does), so anyone with emulators for those could play those versions instead... :)

Though I doubt you'd get anywhere NEAR my top scores in quite some time... I'm pretty good at the game.

Great Rumbler
I recently got the N64 classic Mischief Makers, made by the great guys at Treasure. I had sold some years ago and I saw it used for $15, so I decided that I couldn't pass it up. After playing it again I can't believe I sold it! This game is awesome!

Dark Jaguar
Mischief Makers, a game which is strangely something you can find the Japanese version of in just about any used game store, and outside of that most rental stores. What is up with that?

Sacred Jellybean
I never found it... :(

Dark Lord Neo
My brothers birthday was a few weeks ago and I bought him Zelda for the NES so I have played a little bit of that though, not much, I've also been playing some of our other NES games like Ghost's and Goblins

Lord Shockwave
Eh, well, I've been playing a lot of SNES and Genesis stuff....Vectorman, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Mario World, Landstalker, and tons more games look kinda neat when you play them on a flat-screen HD-ready TV :D

Dark Jaguar
Enjoy Hyrule Fantasy! Oh, and enjoy it when you go through again, for with Ganon's last dying wish he reset time and made stuff harder, or something!

OB1
I play my DC NES emulator all of the time. Brings back such fond memories...

<EMBED SRC="http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/RenAndStimpy/memo.wav" AUTOSTART="TRUE" WIDTH="145" HEIGHT="60" ALIGN="CENTER">
<NOEMBED>
<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/RenAndStimpy/memo.wav" LOOP="2">
</NOEMBED>
</EMBED>

OB1
And now it doesn't work.

Dark Jaguar
Whoever has been playing Zelda 1, are ya at the second quest yet? I myself just went through both quests again, and it's as fun as ever (with the strangely campy music during the ending :D).

You Are Great.

LINK - 0

You have an amazing wisdom and power.

End of
"The Legend of Zelda 1"
1986 Nintendo

Ah the memories...

Sacred Jellybean
Bomberman 64 is teh gr8est game eVAR.