View Thread : HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!!

UltraMarioMan
When did this happen ?! http://tcforums.com/home/

A Black Falcon
A long time ago.

Great Rumbler
Yeah, it's been there for a long time. We just don't use it because there's nothing there that anyone really cares about.

A Black Falcon
I put my reviews up, but didn't bother to make any new ones...

Great Rumbler
Like I said...

Smoke
Like I said...
:chuckle: Sorry, but it's true.

A Black Falcon
It'd be better if the rest of the reviews (from other people from the previous versions of the site) were there too, but it requires some conversion, and Weltall to add you to that control panel, and the LINK to that control panel (I lost it... :D), so I'm not surprised no one else has bothered.

Great Rumbler
I made a few reviews, but they're gone now I guess.

A Black Falcon
If they were in the previous version, they'd be in the review forums accessible from the admin panel.

EdenMaster
Hey, I was The Review King, remember? Most of mine should still be floating around though, should anyone care enough to find them (i.e. nobody)

A Black Falcon
All the reviews that were posted in the previous review system are still there, if you go to the admin panel and go to those forums.

Really, I think we should just give up on this homepage and re-open those review forums... I know, they're less professional. The homepage is a good idea because it makes us use a consistent scoring system, which is definitely a good thing. But... it's just unused, even more unused then the review forums were...

EdenMaster
I don't have the link to the control panel either. I used to have that (and FTP access) in our last forums, but I haven't used either since switching to the vBulletin.

A Black Falcon
You'll feel stupid, EM... there's a link to the admin panel. Click the word "Admin" that is on the bottom right corner of every page... :D

EdenMaster

I knew that.

:D

A Black Falcon
Oh you did, huh? Just ... "testing"... me? :)

A Black Falcon
Main site content: Well, the JK: MotS review is new, and I expanded and improved the Netstorm one. :) (for the 'has anything new been put there since we put up this homepage?' question)