View Thread : save toby

OB1
This is insane: http://www.savetoby.com/

I have nothing against eating rabbits (I've had one before, great stuff!), but this... is just wrong. FUNNY, but oh so wrong.

EdenMaster
I saw this before, and I refuse to give this idiot a cent, even if he does kill the stupid rabbit. The fact that he's gotten any money at all shows how dumb some people can be. The fact that he's gotten a lot shows why I'm about ready to give up on humanity as a whole.

OB1
You gotta admit, he's a genius. A horribly mean one, but still.

EdenMaster
I don't think he's a genius. I just think that anyone who's sent him money is a moron. Call it even between the two, I guess.

OB1
The guy has made over $20,000 from this, and he probably wasn't going to eat the rabbit in the first place.

EdenMaster
I know. I rank this guy in the same place as the person who sold the grilled cheese sandwich that looked like the Virgin Mary on eBay and the guy who sold his forehead for advertising space. Nobody else thought to do it because they're rational, everyone else is stupid enough to go along with it because they're...stupid, and society degrades just a little bit more.

:stupid:

A Black Falcon
I just think that anyone who's sent him money is a moron.

That is definitely true...

EdenMaster

I'm not sure how to respond to that post, because I'm hoping your broken english has led me to misinterpret it.

OB1
Where is ASM from again?

Smoke
Sorry to ruin it for you but: IT'S A HOAX! (http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/savetoby.asp)

And it's not even an original hoax.

EdenMaster
Can't say I'm surprised that it was all a joke, but he did fool me with the fake counter.

alien space marine
Thats brillant idea just for a good laugh though! The last post I made here I agree makes absolutely no sense so I deleted it , I wrote that at 1 am in the morning kind of bushed and tired so it was all fucked up.

The Rat Buddyweiser waisnt even mine , It was my freind , He has a tendency to just buy things at the spur of the momment and then realize its just a pain in the ass to care for.My freind got the stupid thing just because of a scene he saw 2 Fast to furious ,He Had the rat for a few weeks , Realized it was becoming a chore to care for the thing and it stunk bad so much crap pellets coming out of it .

His aunt showed up one day and joked what are you guys doing too that poor rat? Giving it rat Poison? My freind responded with the words "never thought of that!" The next time I saw him he had a huge box full of powderd Poison , A type that causes blood thining and brain hemorrhaging in mice and rats within 6 days of exposure.

I had second thoughts and hesitated about what we were doing but pretty much couldnt do a thing since my freind would do it anyways regardless with or without me, The Rat otherwise would have been let go outside to be some cats meal or freeze to death. Nobody would take the little guy no matter who we asked most felt rats were disgusting.

But exterminators and everyday folk do it all the time , It just so happend this one came from a pet shop. Scientist do all kinds of bizzare things to the same type of store bought rats as buddyweiser it would be hard to argue its animal cruelty unless your gonna have to forbide people from getting rid of infestations in their houses or end medical research.

If this was a dog or a ferret or somthing Id completely understand hell I love little puppy dogs id never do that to them.

Great Rumbler
Hey, if you make money doing it...

OB1
That sucks. :(

EdenMaster
Well, your friends first mistake was even watching 2 Fast 2 Furious. That's the kind of movie that is made for the sole purpose of lowering ones IQ.

I don't see why letting it go would have been less cruel than filling it with poison. Rats can thrive pretty much anywhere. Sewers make good homes for them, especially if they're exposed to radiation, then they become ninja masters. That's what TV says anyway. That, and donuts are high in fat. Kazoo.

Great Rumbler
Just flush 'em down the toilet.

What? Sewers are where the rats live!

Smoke
I don't see why letting it go would have been less cruel than filling it with poison. Rats can thrive pretty much anywhere. Sewers make good homes for them, especially if they're exposed to radiation, then they become ninja masters. That's what TV says anyway. That, and donuts are high in fat. Kazoo.
Radiation? Uh, excuse me but it's "mutagen goo". Thanks for trying though! ;)