View Thread : I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Smoke
http://gloriabrame.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/killer_dog2_2.jpg

Geno
Dag.

Great Rumbler
That's tight, man.

http://alkali.colug.org/~kaha/ricer.jpg

Dark Jaguar
Is that a cat or a dog?

A Black Falcon
Good question...

OB1
Don't you know a cat's face when you see one? That's a dog.

Sacred Jellybean
Yeah, it looks like a dog to me.

Great Rumbler
It's definitely a dog. Just look at the eyes, no cat has eyes like that.

Dark Jaguar
They do when fully dialated! (Cat's eyes aren't always slits.) And yes, the nose gives it all away. I was just joking because it's sort of a confusing looking creature :D.

Great Rumbler
(Cat's eyes aren't always slits.)

Most of the time they are though.

EdenMaster
Yup, that's a dog. Destroyer of worlds, huh? I'll keep that in mind.

Dark Jaguar
GR, you didn't read the part just before that, the part where I said what conditions result in no slits. Cat's eyes have to be contracted in order to be slits. When fully dialated, they aren't slits at all. Basically the muscles on the iris are only there for part of it. The top and bottom stay still while the sides are pulled together, so if those muscles are relaxed, you get irises that look just like ours in the dark. Since cats enjoy the dark, then it's safe to say their eyes aren't slits for a pretty decent amount of time. Sure that's what cats are known for, but it's only in high light conditions that you see it, like when they are lying around in a beam of sunlight.

Great Rumbler
Or when a camera flashes them in the face.

Smoke
Tendo City: Post a picture of a dog, end up debating cats eyes! All I need to do to get this thread to grow to monstrous proportions is to get OB1 and A Black Falcon to take opposing sides of the debate! :evil:

lazyfatbum
BOY ICO AND WARCRAFT SURE DO SUCK PENIS.......

*waits*

OB1
Agreed!

Great Rumbler
I hate all the bands that you like!! All your favorite politicians are stupid and the ideas that you have are wrong!!